TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

There has been way too much doing nothing and waiting until deadline on D1 lately. I get it, we don't know sh*t, but we have to pick someone. If it's wrong it's wrong. We can always play another game. Let's start a real train going. I propose Jif. Seems like he's trying to muddy the waters by saying he's scum. Maybe he really is but he's trying to bait a cop investigaton? Idk but I'd rather follow a hunch than sit on my ass and I implore the rest of you to do the same. 

Unvote

Vote Jif

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Gotta say I'm kinda disappointed I got literally no attention so far. Then again if the last couple of games are any indication, I guess I'm the kind of girl that attracts attention at bedtime. lol

also hey 

Hey Nyn

I saw this and was going to vote you but crusher stole that from me. so just hi

oh and vote beaver or greenseed

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

There has been way too much doing nothing and waiting until deadline on D1 lately. I get it, we don't know sh*t, but we have to pick someone. If it's wrong it's wrong. We can always play another game. Let's start a real train going. I propose Jif. Seems like he's trying to muddy the waters by saying he's scum. Maybe he really is but he's trying to bait a cop investigaton? Idk but I'd rather follow a hunch than sit on my ass and I implore the rest of you to do the same. 

Unvote

Vote Jif

At least a few times this year the guy who tries to jump start the action on D1 has wound up being scum, but I like your tone here. Seems genuine. Interesting that you’d vote the guy who basically claimed a PR though.

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

At least a few times this year the guy who tries to jump start the action on D1 has wound up being scum, but I like your tone here. Seems genuine. Interesting that you’d vote the guy who basically claimed a PR though.

A couple times every year somebody as scum claims to have a PR as well. Tricky bunch of rascals we got here. Agree on tone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

You're not wrong but why would he just put that out there like that? When you're a PR do you claim or even hint on D1? It's not something I'd usually do.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

You're not wrong but why would he just put that out there like that? When you're a PR do you claim or even hint on D1? It's not something I'd usually do.

I can think of a few reasons but I’ll let him answer that. And I don’t hate you pushing it, just think it’s noteworthy considering that if he is town, scum would probably want to poke around there to see if they need to get him lynched or if they can night kill him.

• Upvote 1