TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Except my vote on Ape was a serious one and I provided why I voted him. I didn’t even know you were voting him. Try again 

the funny thing was you actually liked my post where I voted ape... at the time you voted him.. and I remember because I had just posted and got the "notification" on the site.

you vote ape , then quote ape and say "scum post" 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:54 AM, Drums said:

unvote vote Ape

On 8/23/2021 at 9:55 AM, Drums said:

Scum post if I've ever seen one

On 8/23/2021 at 9:55 AM, Drums said:

"I'll check back in later" yeah basically always scum. 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:56 AM, Drums said:

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You didn't read any of my posts did you? It's not your vote that hurts the most it's your utter disinterest in my 927463827464637 word essay on each and every player. 

I honestly did, and they were recaps, nothing concrete, you didnt make any determinations. Just summarized game play. Seemed like fake effort to me.   You didnt post them to hunt or make determinations, you posted them to say, see, I'm playing after days of obsessing over something I've done almost every game this season.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your fine dude, it’s understandable, you have drawn scum a lot this year and I appreciate the frustration. That being said, no way you do this as scum, so I’m simply not voting you this game. We are likely close to lylo and I don’t want to give this one away. That’s all. 

we are basically at LYLO and you are proclaiming you won't be voting a guy you said was dick wagging and are ignoring the fact that as soon as pac said beaver was town 80 says don't care and hammers? like what would it have hurt for 80 to pause for just a second and see what was up... 

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, that crazy ninja hammer appeared to be Dick wagging. His tone and post after that was much different. I honestly don’t see him doing that as scum. Don’t see anyone doing that as Scum frankly. 

80's been in his feels all game. a little sensitive... but that hammer was and still is pretty gross.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I honestly did, and they were recaps, nothing concrete, you didnt make any determinations. Just summarized game play. Seemed like fake effort to me.   You didnt post them to hunt or make determinations, you posted them to say, see, I'm playing after days of obsessing over something I've done almost every game this season.

False.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here let me grease the wheels for you guys.

Unvote vote 80

I'm scum vote me.  

I think you and drums and crusher are all 3 scum and crusher is distancing from you. he's going to make some comment like "I just didn't see it not with him self voting" thing is you did that with 1 vote on you, lol, no threat to self vote.

im voting either of the 3 of you

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

we are basically at LYLO and you are proclaiming you won't be voting a guy you said was dick wagging and are ignoring the fact that as soon as pac said beaver was town 80 says don't care and hammers? like what would it have hurt for 80 to pause for just a second and see what was up... 

80's been in his feels all game. a little sensitive... but that hammer was and still is pretty gross.

I don’t disagree that hammer was gross. Exactly why I voted him the way I do. Everyone knows I hate voting for the kid and typically let others Lynch him. But that was gross. Yet, this morning his emotion felt genuinely defeated and I really don’t think he would do this as scum. But yes, that was a horrible hammer. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

I think you and drums and crusher are all 3 scum and crusher is distancing from you. he's going to make some comment like "I just didn't see it not with him self voting" thing is you did that with 1 vote on you, lol, no threat to self vote.

im voting either of the 3 of you

You push the game early and I gave you  credit for that. But this is one of the dummest things I’ve seen posted in a very long time. Still trying to wrap my head around it. 

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Same thing I saw from the one or two I read through. Nice to see you beck sweet one

Just now, The Crusher said:

You push the game early and I gave you  credit for that. But this is one of the dummest things I’ve seen posted in a very long time. Still trying to wrap my head around it. 

can't be. I mean you basically said what I said that you would... its ok crush.. you're only making safe responses.

VOTE CRUSHER

57 minutes ago, Stark said:

the funny thing was you actually liked my post where I voted ape... at the time you voted him.. and I remember because I had just posted and got the "notification" on the site.

you vote ape , then quote ape and say "scum post" 

I liked your post after I voted I think. Either way it doesn’t really matter. I gave my reasons and they weren’t a joke like yours. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Stark said:

So you're still not going to try to play the game, huh... 

I work from home but my work laptop blocks jn.  I dont play well on a phone..  thats like asking Jordan to play on a portable hoop in someone's uneven driveway.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pac said:

I work from home but my work laptop blocks jn.  I dont play well on a phone..  thats like asking Jordan to play on a portable hoop in someone's uneven driveway.

Jordan would say f  that... lace them up and dominate, he wouldn't complain about court/hoop conditions... weak sauce 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

This is kinda what I felt when he first started, but no one else seemed to see it.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:30 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Pilots

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. JiF

4. 80

5. Jvill - Goose - Wingman (doc) killed N2

6. Ape - Viper, VT - Killed N1

7. Pac

8. Scorpion Woman

9. Greenpeen - Town Radar Detector (Cop) - Lynched D1

10. Drums

11. Stark

12. Beaver - Maverick - Town Mason - Lynched D2

bumping this for my own reference...

2 hours ago, Drums said:

I liked your post after I voted I think. Either way it doesn’t really matter. I gave my reasons and they weren’t a joke like yours. 

The way I read that sequence was: Stark voted Ape, simultaneously Drums was catching up and saw the same Ape post (I'm pooping, btw) voted Ape immediately,  then continued reading and saw Stark's post which he replied to with the gif as if to say "great minds".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Jordan would say f up... lace them up and dominate, he wouldn't complain about court/hoop conditions... weak sauce 

Or Pac should buy a laptop you cheap b*tch.  

• Haha 2

Did another looksee some things stood out;

Stark putting himself at L-1 albeit for not long, is next level ballsy if scum.  He did just pull of the ultimate comeback (I had to basically hold his hand) so maybe he's feeling himself a little bit but ballsy nonetheless.  Crusher unvoting Stark while he sat at L-1 is a good look.  80 voting himself seems genuine frustration.  I've appreciated a lot of what Spoot has posted since he turned it up.  Pacturd is town, sad but true.  Not a ton of solid content to go on but I cant complain because I've contributed to that dilemma.  Scum hiding well.  

Nolder and Drums is where I'd like to lynch today.

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Did another looksee some things stood out;

Stark putting himself at L-1 albeit for not long, is next level ballsy if scum.  He did just pull of the ultimate comeback (I had to basically hold his hand) so maybe he's feeling himself a little bit but ballsy nonetheless.  Crusher unvoting Stark while he sat at L-1 is a good look.  80 voting himself seems genuine frustration.  I've appreciated a lot of what Spoot has posted since he turned it up.  Pacturd is town, sad but true.  Not a ton of solid content to go on but I cant complain because I've contributed to that dilemma.  Scum hiding well.  

Nolder and Drums is where I'd like to lynch today.

hold my hand... you bailed out of the Q2 after you got lynched the 2nd day, lol.... 

barry at least hung around to keep me company..

• Haha 1