TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

48 minutes ago, Drums said:

You were talking about jif here not me so let me respond again. He is always gone at the beginning but it doesn’t ever effect his abilities when he decides to start playing… unless he is scum. Nice try though 

so  he has or has not decided to start playing... 

the one thing I will agree with you on is I am having a hard time putting people in "town" piles. for now its me and pac. and if I could fly an F-14 into the rest of you I would.  my reads haven't changed too much except for the Nolder/80 take. I may have given nolder a little too much credit and now I am trying to play to find out.

24 minutes ago, Stark said:

so  he has or has not decided to start playing..

the one thing I will agree with you on is I am having a hard time putting people in "town" piles. for now its me and pac. and if I could fly an F-14 into the rest of you I would.  my reads haven't changed too much except for the Nolder/80 take. I may have given nolder a little too much credit and now I am trying to play to find out.

You seem to think he’s playing. I think he’s “playing”

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

80 sucking jifs d*ck for the first however many pages is icing on this gross ass cake

These are the questions I'd like addressed. Tbh I don't think there is an answer besides them being scummates but I'm still willing to listen to what 80 has to say about it.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

These are the questions I'd like addressed. Tbh I don't think there is an answer besides them being scummates but I'm still willing to listen to what 80 has to say about it.

I didn’t think much of it earlier because the game needed to be played and I personally wasn’t sure about anyone at that point. Good look for those that called him out though

Another idea. If stark is scum, the self vote bought him a lot of points in some eyes. Maybe 80 tried it too. Then you have crusher and jif, maybe others I dont remember, saying it was totes genuine totes town. Jif basically parroted crusher

now… when is the last time jif let 80 slide so easily. Go ahead, I’ll wait

Just now, Drums said:

Another idea. If stark is scum, the self vote bought him a lot of points in some eyes. Maybe 80 tried it too. Then you have crusher and jif, maybe others I dont remember, saying it was totes genuine totes town. Jif basically parroted crusher

now… when is the last time jif let 80 slide so easily. Go ahead, I’ll wait

Ok, fine, lets kill one.  Which one?  

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote me then 

I was... have... 

ive voted... you, crusher and nolder and 80... all my choices for scum... but lately you acting a bit too brave. 

someone on the scum team is essentially going to have to vote a teammate because no one appears interested in doing anything.

Crusher, no traction people avoiding it... you not saying much until just lately and now its "look at me, vote me" ....  

@Barry McCockinner id like to use my special ability now