TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

30 minutes ago, Stark said:

I was... have... 

ive voted... you, crusher and nolder and 80... all my choices for scum... but lately you acting a bit too brave. 

someone on the scum team is essentially going to have to vote a teammate because no one appears interested in doing anything.

Crusher, no traction people avoiding it... you not saying much until just lately and now its "look at me, vote me" ....  

@Barry McCockinner id like to use my special ability now

So now all you guys have on me is “im too brave”. Cool 

34 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yall are a joke 

uh "y'all" and... you are acting over the top confident.

I bet you all are loving this in the scum QT. You mentioned scum is going for a perfect game and I bet that they are but the way this is going there are like 5 of us active and I get the feeling that im the lone townie

Just now, JiFapono said:

And yet, you're voting me and pushing for my lynch because I havent fulfilled some arbitrary quota for a scum list and because when I'm town, I'm obvious town and I just dont feel town.

You are not town this game. Ive given a plethora of thoughts on it and Ill probably give some more. Fact is, when you are town you are town.  Pretty confident I can read you mid-end game. You have not fooled me in a while. Sorry dog. Still love you. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

You are not town this game. Ive given a plethora of thoughts on it and Ill probably give some more. Fact is, when you are town you are town.  Pretty confident I can read you mid-end game. You have not fooled me in a while. Sorry dog. Still love you. 

Yeah but like, I'm town.

52 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sup. Still want to kill Crusher. Nolder, too, kind of.

Can't get a read on JiF. 80 either.

I like the energy you've been bringing lately.

Any other thoughts? You came out red hot and I’m not getting that from you anymore

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Any other thoughts? You came out red hot and I’m not getting that from you anymore

Yeah, been a bit preoccupied with other things. I did sub in, after all.

No other thoughts as of now. Crusher is still my #1 choice for reasons already stated. Do you want me to pull a long, rambling, post out of my ass to convince you I'm trying hard like Nolder?

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Stark said:

drums playing very odd.. too much IMO

Been reading him. He seems to be focused on JiF being a pr? It’s kinda rough to follow honestly, I guess he’s saying if JiF isn’t a PR the scum team would  have bussed him already? WRF?  I honestly felt worse about JiF  earlier quell he kept banging the “ I did know there was a game drum” over and over again. Now that he started playing I feel better but not sure if it’s game related  or if I’m just haha he’s playing. I could almost vote Nolder just due his long works salad post. Feel better about you for the most part. Not voting 80, if he’s scum then he can have it. I’ll just join Bunny and  vote him off every game we ever play again day 1. 

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Been reading him. He seems to be focused on JiF being a pr? It’s kinda rough to follow honestly, I guess he’s saying if JiF isn’t a PR the scum team would  have bussed him already? WRF?  I honestly felt worse about JiF  earlier quell he kept banging the “ I did know there was a game drum” over and over again. Now that he started playing I feel better but not sure if it’s game related  or if I’m just haha he’s playing. I could almost vote Nolder just due his long works salad post. Feel better about you for the most part. Not voting 80, if he’s scum then he can have it. I’ll just join Bunny and  vote him off every game we ever play again day 1. 

So…… who do you have as scum? This was a lot of nothing 

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Who should I vote for?  In retrospect I shouldn't have signed up..  just too much going on. My bad.

I'll try and read later but no way before 4.

Dude I’m voting you day 1 from here on out. Now I understand everyone

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Hard to say this but I think I won’t vote 80 either. I’ll give him some benefit of the doubt for now about regretting signing up. Don’t think hed do that as scum, and if he did, Ill vote pac and shoot him next game

so for me its jif crusher stark I guess

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Hard to say this but I think I won’t vote 80 either. I’ll give him some benefit of the doubt for now about regretting signing up. Don’t think hed do that as scum, and if he did, Ill vote pac and shoot him next game

so for me its jif crusher stark I guess

I'm of the same opinion on 80. Though, I am getting tired of these games where we're deciding whether or not someone is scum based on WIFOM like this, rather than gameplay. Happened more than once this season. Hopefully next year bucks the trend.

I'm going to have to re-read JiF, but I have a hard time reading him. Crusher still my #1. Stark is still on my radar, but not as high as he used to be. I'd put Nolder above him for now.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

So…… who do you have as scum? This was a lot of nothing 

It explained that I don’t have a true #1. It’s down to JiF or Nolder considering deadline.  JiF started contributing but still not giving much at all, let alone “ Batmanning” the hell out of the game. Nolder post a whole bunch of world salad that look like something but at the end of it kinda wasn’t. Im heading down to the beach  for the day and I don’t bring my phone down. Booze and  electronics on the sand don’t mix. Between Nolder and Jif? Im voting the one that got my attention  early even though it broke my heart. Vote JiF