TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I'm of the same opinion on 80. Though, I am getting tired of these games where we're deciding whether or not someone is scum based on WIFOM like this, rather than gameplay. Happened more than once this season. Hopefully next year bucks the trend.

I'm going to have to re-read JiF, but I have a hard time reading him. Crusher still my #1. Stark is still on my radar, but not as high as he used to be. I'd put Nolder above him for now.

Feels like it happens every game now and multiple people. People not playing till day 3 is super lame and ruining the game as well. I don’t even want to bother day 1 anymore

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not sure that's a good idea. I'm pretty sure we're at LYLO, and random is more likely to hit town. It's a huge gamble, and would be a sh*tty way to end the season.

Oh I know it is a gamble but I’m only voting the ones I put. Not consolodating on any other person as I believe scum is stalling to deadline for a mislynch under the wire. I’d rather let it go random than give them that. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Oh I know it is a gamble but I’m only voting the ones I put. Not consolodating on any other person as I believe scum is stalling to deadline for a mislynch under the wire. I’d rather let it go random than give them that. 

This is so dumb.  You’re dumb.  Or scum. Then it’s good game!  Otherwise, dumb 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Iso me and find out

I did before I asked you

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not sure that's a good idea. I'm pretty sure we're at LYLO, and random is more likely to hit town. It's a huge gamble, and would be a sh*tty way to end the season.

8  people left.. its possibly 4 v 4 for a 12 person game... might be 5 v 3... 

sorry had to take kid to doctor I should be around the rest of this day

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Yeah I am but you’re probably scum too.  That was good unvote.  Gave you clearance for me at least 

I’m not, but at the same time this doesn’t feel good from you. For one Drums seems to be genuinely pushing for a solution. Albeit clumsy awkward and and a little bullish but feels genuine, I see him as town. Maybe you , maybe Nolder is my best. 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

well since we are taking stands.. I am not voting jif then... just because I have you, crusher higher on my list.

Just now, The Crusher said:

I’m not, but at the same time this doesn’t feel good from you. For one Drums seems to be genuinely pushing for a solution. Albeit clumsy awkward and and a little bullish but feels genuine, I see him as town. Maybe you , maybe Nolder is my best. 

I’m not fighting the “you’re not acting town” routine.  It’s moronic.  You guys are using feels at lylo.  Lmfao.  You deserve to lose.  Kill me

Just now, Stark said:

nice timing G....

I will not vote you. 

I can’t stand the “I’m not moving my vote” sh*t, honestly.  So dumb.  Kill me then and lose.  I don’t care.  For me it’s about being right and I’m confident neither Nolder or Drums are town.  If Drums is, he’s scum MVP. 

Just now, JiFapono said:

I can’t stand the “I’m not moving my vote” sh*t, honestly.  So dumb.  Kill me then and lose.  I don’t care.  For me it’s about being right and I’m confident neither Nolder or Drums are town.  If Drums is, he’s scum MVP. 

nope... I was on nolder and drums... no one is following.. 80 is camped on drums.. you want to press that vote im good there too.

also there is no scum MVP there is a whole team, town has sucked balls this game. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

nope... I was on nolder and drums... no one is following.. 80 is camped on drums.. you want to press that vote im good there too.

also there is no scum MVP there is a whole team, town has sucked balls this game. 

Bitch please 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Who cares? That’s what the game  become has become, Let’s all just vote ourselves. I’m going back down to the beach. Scum deserves the win. 

I don’t understand the drama.  You voted me so I simply helped you get there.  Not sure why you jumped off me and voted yourself.  Lol.  I’m the lynch today so just do it