TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

No, this on you chief.  I joined in after not paying attention and gave an honest effort because I felt guilty and because I simply mentioned your name, you turned this into a witch hunt because you were butt hurt.  

Yeah I latched on to you but not for mentioning me but for having an off game. My bad

Just now, Drums said:

Yeah I latched on to you but not for mentioning me but for having an off game. My bad

You and other posters begged me to start playing, so I did and me dialing into the game, effectively ended it because you went omgus.    I barely played, “off game”, lol.  

Just now, JiFapono said:

You and other posters begged me to start playing, so I did and me dialing into the game, effectively ended it because you went omgus.    I barely played, “off game”, lol.  

Whatever. It’s just a game. I don’t ever have any feelings after these. None of the game is ever personal for me, I just enjoy the fun of trash talking. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

still way...

way... 

way better than pac

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Game over - Scum Wins

DT:  https://discord.gg/3cxpM37v2v

Scum Thread:  https://discord.gg/FCGnWebfF2

Mason Thread:  https://discord.gg/VsF2w6HmTs

MVP: @Spoot-Face

Thanks to everyone for "playing"

Good setup, Barry. I enjoyed the game, for what it was worth. A theme with such strong homoeroticism deserved much better on JetNation. The discord app was actually a good alternative to QT. I could see it maybe returning next season.

Thanks for modding, dude. Wish the game went better, but glad to help out in my small, furry, and smelly way.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Whatever. It’s just a game. I don’t ever have any feelings after these. None of the game is ever personal for me, I just enjoy the fun of trash talking. 

very true... most of what I say in a game is just that

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sure, I’m not mad but the “I’m not voting anyone else” sh*t is so stupid.  Especially based on “feelings”, you can’t defend “feelings”.  All good, game needs to end 

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Sure, I’m not mad but the “I’m not voting anyone else” sh*t is so stupid.  Especially based on “feelings”, you can’t defend “feelings”.  All good, game needs to end 

Yeah I ****ed up. I only said that cause I thought scum was stalling to deadline avoiding voting you. I was trying to let them know they could suck it. I didn’t expect your train to take off at all. I unvoted and doubted for a second but then crusher jumped off and I thought you were actually scum

and you can harp about feelings but when no one plays there isn’t much else to go off of. 

Just now, Drums said:

So you were scum? Bastard. Thought your change in inactivity was weird but you said real life stuff

I mean, I didn't sign up for a reason. Wasn't in the mood. My sudden change in activity wasn't calculated, though. Mostly preoccupied, but I thought I put in a decent amount of effort.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I ****ed up. I only said that cause I thought scum was stalling to deadline avoiding voting you. I was trying to let them know they could suck it. I didn’t expect your train to take off at all. I unvoted and doubted for a second but then crusher jumped off and I thought you were actually scum

and you can harp about feelings but when no one plays there isn’t much else to go off of. 

Fair but I was chiming in and instead of listening, you just were like, No!  You seem off!!!  Or whatever 

Just now, JiFapono said:

Fair but I was chiming in and instead of listening, you just were like, No!  You seem off!!!  Or whatever 

Yeah I was terrible. Tried taking control cause we had a lot of mislynches and I wasn’t around. I let town down