TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I would've teamed up with you to lynch my scummates, FWIW.

You seriously tried. I can’t read nolder. He felt like he was trying to look busy but at the same time, he’s Nolder so I was waiting to get bigger fish first. Just had the wrong bait

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

Thats what I was going with at first and i was right but overthinking is a hell of a drug

and I was trying to draw the NK saying I was going to shoot pac... kill pac... posting all those Notorious BIG lyrics about bombs and guns and still didn't work

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Drums said:

Love you all, except pac

In this game alone I hammered the cop and was the first vote on a mason, but protecting Pac instead of myself, or literally anyone else, is by far the worst mafia decision I’ve made so far. And that would be true even if they shot Pac.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

In this game alone I hammered the cop and was the first vote on a mason, but protecting Pac instead of myself, or literally anyone else, is by far the worst mafia decision I’ve made so far. And that would be true even if they shot Pac.

You need to start subscribing to the JiF's Doc School of Thought and self-protect the whole game because no townie is as good as you. Except you'd actually be right.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

You need to start subscribing to the JiF's Doc School of Thought and self-protect the whole game because no townie is as good as you. Except you'd actually be right.

Well if I didn’t protect Pac or myself I was going to protect you. But you’re right, I’m the best.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

So, that Ice Cube 3 on 3 tournament is being held in the Bahamas, I'm surrounded by celebrities.  Was kicking it with Dr. J and his wife and kid last night and then ended the night partying down with none other then, Flava Flav.  lmfao  What a trip. 

is he still wearing a clock on a chain?

• 2 weeks later...

So basically right when the game ended things got a little hectic for me and I never had time to do the end game stuff until now. So GG to everyone I have no idea how we won let alone how I survived. I'm going to have to guess that either my teammates were amazing and/or town was just not up to par because I usually crash and burn as scum hard. Thank you Barry for modding, other than the guessing game we had to play as scum this game was great and had a great setup. No harm in thinking outside the box but imo it didn't work out this time. No biggie, you should see some of my failures haha. Anyway it was a decent game to end on. No big emo blowouts, no long drawn out game, etc. Just a quick game, good theme. Looking forward to next season.

On 9/2/2021 at 11:44 AM, Drums said:

You seriously tried. I can’t read nolder. He felt like he was trying to look busy but at the same time, he’s Nolder so I was waiting to get bigger fish first. Just had the wrong bait

I was busy. Doing those rereads on everyone wasn't exactly easy. I legitimately put time and thought into not only summarizing each persons play but also what I thought could be any relevant case against them while intentionally going easy (imo) on Crusher and Spoot. I understand how to some it may have looked like I was just rehashing the game but that's not all I was doing.