TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

On 8/21/2021 at 3:01 PM, Nolder said:

There has been way too much doing nothing and waiting until deadline on D1 lately. I get it, we don't know sh*t, but we have to pick someone. If it's wrong it's wrong. We can always play another game. Let's start a real train going. I propose Jif. Seems like he's trying to muddy the waters by saying he's scum. Maybe he really is but he's trying to bait a cop investigaton? Idk but I'd rather follow a hunch than sit on my ass and I implore the rest of you to do the same. 

Unvote

Vote Jif

I read jif as just bullsh*tting and while you could be on the right path. I always dislike the  "proposing" a train on a player versus letting them develop

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Looks delicious but I would have to wear a wet suit to eat it in that form. Is that a stick sticking out of the brisket to the left. Probably have to slice that up to eat it together. 

that's the bone... that is a Tomahawk Ribeye

tomahawk.thumb.png.756f350cd8acedf092041aeff4ef6df6.png

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Stark said:

I read jif as just bullsh*tting and while you could be on the right path. I always dislike the  "proposing" a train on a player versus letting them develop

Agree JiF is doing his adorable little scream for attention thing, so cute, but it’s a stretch to even attempt to derive alignment from it. Give him a riddle and watch him fall apart. 

Nolder point seems to be that typically day one trains don’t seem to develop before deadline comes. So I guess picking someone albeit practically randomly as is this case is a better or at least different approach. 

I have seen too much to go on but will reread when I get a minute this afternoon. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

that's the bone... that is a Tomahawk Ribeye

tomahawk.thumb.png.756f350cd8acedf092041aeff4ef6df6.png

Damn? A rib? Haha. Good luck bightimg  through that damn thing. LaZy, cut that damn thing up and place it nicely on the sandwich. I’ll chew the meat off the bone and pick my teeth with it after I’m done with my sammich. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Stark said:

I just don't want to sit here until deadline every time. It's not just this game, it's becoming a habit with everyone. Everyone is...idk too scared of being wrong to make a move? That's what I perceive it as. If we were doing more talking I wouldn't care either but it's like the game comes to a standstill right when it starts every time.

If you guys don't knock it off I'm going to start running night start games which means one or more people are going to sign up only to die since apparently that's what everyone needs to get started.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Agree JiF is doing his adorable little scream for attention thing, so cute, but it’s a stretch to even attempt to derive alignment from it. Give him a riddle and watch him fall apart. 

Nolder point seems to be that typically day one trains don’t seem to develop before deadline comes. So I guess picking someone albeit practically randomly as is this case is a better or at least different approach. 

I have seen too much to go on but will reread when I get a minute this afternoon. 

It is a bit of a stretch. Not denying that. But it's better than no reason at all and, yes day 1 seems to be standing around waiting for deadline. I'm happy to switch if anyone has a better target.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I just don't want to sit here until deadline every time. It's not just this game, it's becoming a habit with everyone. Everyone is...idk too scared of being wrong to make a move? That's what I perceive it as. If we were doing more talking I wouldn't care either but it's like the game comes to a standstill right when it starts every time.

If you guys don't knock it off I'm going to start running night start games which means one or more people are going to sign up only to die since apparently that's what everyone needs to get started.

the point you are making is fair. D1's here have gotten very slow and then ramp up at DL.. but that doesn't mean its a bad thing.

slow weekends typically lets see what happens today before we start calling for a vote train. if people now just vote JiF because you propose it we could have just given an easy reason for a person to vote and hide out there. also later in game it won't provide much info

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve been drunk for 3 straight days… and there’s no sign of it stopping. 

unvote

Get some content going, and I’ll check back in where I can!

lol you have never cast a vote in this game...

content. going.

UNVOTE1308277174001.gif.57049fa112578b2af2e58771203a4b85.gif
VOTE APE

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lets just hope we don't have to finish this game in the Covid club. haha

Luckily it actually isn't me, but family members of teachers testing positive then the teacher that I just happened to be with tests positive and I get that text at 8 PM saying I have to quarantine. 

• Upvote 2