TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

10 hours ago, Pac said:

Ok I think it's coming close to the time where I have to drag this game forward even if it spooks scum into killing me early.  They fear me like the bitches they've always been.

I've seen a couple references to Barry liking my style of having the scenes mean something and not just be mindless filler bullsht.

If that's the case I wonder what we have here from the opening scene:

Perhaps Maverick and Goose are team vigs that have a shot every day or night? 

With 12 players you can have a 4 man scum team, vig, doc, cop with the assumption the vigs will shoot a townie or 2.

As for me?  I'm an integral part of this whole thing.  Indispensable. 

I'd shoot the sht out of me for sure.

@Barry McCockinner literally quoted the movie.. the scene where they are sitting in first day of Top Gun shool.... lol 

not as intelligent as you think lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF seems clear town to me at the moment too, though I fully acknowledge he tricked me hard last game.

On 8/23/2021 at 7:18 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

He should know by now that this is just JiF being JiF and not anything that tells his alignment one way or the other.

Square this circle for me

• Upvote 1

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Square this circle for me

I would need to add more info/takes to make that happen.  Here goes. 

1) Disinterested JiF = town JiF a high % of the time.

2) Sort of piggybacking on the above, JiF f**king around is usually a town JiF too.

3) While I said his early reveal was not alignment indicative, the f**king around aspect of it is a town look.

All 3 points were kind of saying the same thing but I like lists.  So there you have it.  I have JiF as town right now.  Subject to change over the course of the game.  

When scum, JiF is easy to spot for the people who have played with him a lot (outside of myself).  When he's town, he's valuable (vomit).  So I never like voting JiF early regardless.  So take my opinion on him with a grain of salt if you wish.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You have no votes on you and I wasn't aware you were in this game until right now.  But I'm very glad you are playing.  Contrary to popular opinion I love you Beavers.  

Yeah I know I have no votes, but things change quick during the deadline.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

you are calling that effort? Barry quoted the scene from the movie. .. pac making bs comments lol

Yes, its effort.  For Pac's standards.  I'll take it, for now.  I have zero interest in lynching him D1 even though he's one of my JN mortal enemies.  I've missed him in a masochistic kind of way. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1) Nolder or 2) Stark are my top options, if it helps.  

lazy and weak

based on the first posts of the game Greenseed (who's been in hiding) and Beaver had the 2 most "drummed up" first posts... scared scum like first posts, nervous about how to drop that first vote. I only switched to ape as a joke when he said the "unvote" thing.

lazy and weak

Yes. 

based on the first posts of the game Greenseed (who's been in hiding) and Beaver had the 2 most "drummed up" first posts... scared scum like first posts, nervous about how to drop that first vote. I only switched to ape as a joke when he said the "unvote" thing.

And also GFY, I gave a reason that you didn't acknowledge here.  Go read it and then try again, lest you be considered lazy as well.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cool ideas, like where your head is at.  Everyone else is f**king around and you’re getting to work.  Town look.

So who gets to bang Meg Ryan’s character?  Thanks in advance.

image.jpeg.c7c723c41d023fe07bda4f925d46378a.jpeg

all barry did is quote the scene in the movie... pac is not having some kind of epiphany posting a bunch of bs 

also we know it wouldn't be you ... that is obvious

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

you are calling that effort? Barry quoted the scene from the movie. .. pac making bs comments lol

It’s something other than “you guys/this game all suck, I’m MJ, I’ll figure it out later” which for Pac equates to at least a light jog around the block.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

all barry did is quote the scene in the movie... pac is not having some kind of epiphany posting a bunch of bs 

also we know it wouldn't be you ... that is obvious

Such a salty dude, you are.  I like insults but yours come off strangely as more mean-spirited and personal than a lot of the others who play this game.  Nothing crazy in this post in particular but just a general trend I've noticed about you.

If I'm wrong about that I apologize.  I prefer being friends rather than creating enemies when possible, even on the internet.  It's like I did something to you that I'm not aware of, except you're kind of condescending with everyone.  Whatever I did I'll apologize for it if you need one.  Or just give me a hearty GFY and I'll move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes. 

And also GFY, I gave a reason that you didn't acknowledge here.  Go read it and then try again, lest you be considered lazy as well.

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I can move to Stark if needed.  His repeated requests for JiF to vote someone are weird.  I know he's the type to rip on everyone else for how they play as if he's got the book on Mafia down pat, but this micro-management he's demonstrating is excessive this game. 

JiF seems clear town to me at the moment too, though I fully acknowledge he tricked me hard last game.

I said to JiF, something along the lies of, you want vote someone or nah?  

he has not voted 1 time yet this game. I didn't direct his vote. 

Such a salty dude, you are.  I like insults but yours come off strangely as more mean-spirited and personal than a lot of the others who play this game. 

If I'm wrong about that I apologize.  I prefer being friends than creating enemies when possible, even on the internet.  It's like I did something to you that I'm not aware of, except you're kind of like that with everyone.  Whatever I did I'll apologize for if you need one.

lol, man you are in your feels. I guess you are going to downvote everyone of my posts in JN history now. 

so I am mean spirited and an a$$hole to everyone and creating enemies at every possibility? I really don't think you have a clue. you should probably go take a nap. 

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol, man you are in your feels. I guess you are going to downvote everyone of my posts in JN history now. 

so I am mean spirited and an a$$hole to everyone and creating enemies at every possibility? I really don't think you have a clue. you should probably go take a nap. 

Not gonna downvote you, as you're not an Arsis, but I'm sad to find out we won't ever be friends or at least probably won't be on good terms.  Seems you just have a general dislike of me (though that seems to be how you interact with others too) or just hate that I suck at Mafia and you have a lofty impression of how good you are.  Give me a clue if I don't have one on that, I was asking for an explanation.  Did I derail a scum team we were on together and you're still bitter about it?  I can understand that at least.

On JN Mafia we all insult each other but are kind of friends or at least have a sense of community.  The insults aren't meant to be mean-spirited.  Your brand of insults are no fun.  There are personal feelings attached.  And that sucks.  That's the last I'll say on that, because I know I won't be able to change your mind on that.

And I'm not gonna take a nap but I'll yield my naptime to @Nolder.

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

I said to JiF, something along the lies of, you want vote someone or nah?  

he has not voted 1 time yet this game. I didn't direct his vote. 

I know you didn't direct his vote but I still find it strange that you are so interested in him, in particular, voting.  Is it because he's the only who isn't at the moment (can't be that as I just checked and 2 others aren't voting anyone at the moment)?  Is it because he's drawn attention to himself and that's why he needs to vote someone?  I don't get it.

Not gonna downvote you, as you're not an Arsis, but I'm sad to find out we won't ever be friends. 

On JN Mafia we all insult each other but are kind of friends or at least have a sense of community.  The insults aren't meant to be mean-spirited.  Your brand of insults are no fun.  There are personal feelings attached.  And that sucks.  That's the last I'll say on that, because I know I won't be able to change your mind on that.

what exactly did I say other than you wouldn't bang Meg Ryan? and if that sh*t bothers you or struck some kind of never, im sorry 

not sure what may be going on in your RL but you have been seemingly sensitive the last couple games. you may want to take a break. 

I will no longer make joke posts directed at you 

now Rule 14

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I know you didn't direct his vote but I still find it strange that you are so interested in him, in particular, voting.  Is it because he's the only who isn't at the moment (can't be that as I just checked and 2 others aren't voting anyone at the moment)?  Is it because he's drawn attention to himself and that's why he needs to vote someone?  I don't get it.

for real ISO me, do what you have to prove what you said... that I have repeatedly tried to get Jif to vote, that I am so interested in his voting... also show where I am micro managing the game... and quote them all. because you are not being honest or you are mis-remembering

prove what you say

Just now, Stark said:

what exactly did I say other than you wouldn't bang Meg Ryan? and if that sh*t bothers you or struck some kind of never, im sorry 

not sure what may be going on in your RL but you have been seemingly sensitive the last couple games. you may want to take a break. 

I will no longer make joke posts directed at you 

now Rule 14

No, you can insult me, I just was wondering about your general attitude towards me and others that I've noticed.  I'm really not sensitive at the moment just was pointing out an observation.  

Thank you for the Rule 14, I'll accept that without further explanation needed.  

Just now, Stark said:

for real ISO me, do what you have but prove what you said... that I have repeatedly tried to get Jif to vote, that I am so interested in his voting... also show where I am micro managing the game... and quote them all. because you are not being honest or you are mis-remembering

prove what you say

I thought I remembered 2 posts of yours requesting JiF to vote.  Was it just 1?  Yes, I may be misremembering.  I will look back.

On 8/23/2021 at 10:53 AM, Stark said:

lol you have never cast a vote in this game...

content. going.

UNVOTE1308277174001.gif.57049fa112578b2af2e58771203a4b85.gif
VOTE APE

13 hours ago, Stark said:

Who you want to vote for chief?  Let’s place a vote…… or nah 

OK, you made 1 request to Ape and 1 request to JiF.  That's why I thought it was 2 to JiF.  My bad.  

No, you can insult me, I just was wondering about your general attitude towards me and others that I've noticed.  I'm really not sensitive at the moment just was pointing out an observation.  

Thank you for the Rule 14, I'll accept that without further explanation needed.  

again.. don't know what you are referring to but I think you may be misinterpreted something. while I can be an a$$hole that is not my MO. 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

don't forget about the "micro managing the game" stuff too

You requested Ape and JiF to vote someone so I will not back down from that argument.  You are trying to direct activity and that's micro-managing in my eyes.  Might not be to you, might be something you always do so its not something you consider in that light.

• Upvote 1

again.. don't know what you are referring to but I think you may be misinterpreted something. while I can be an a$$hole that is not my MO. 

Fair enough.  We're good if you are.  My apologies for misinterpreting.  Words on a page without body language can always be difficult to interpret, especially for me.  Hence why I suck at Mafia.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK, you made 1 request to Ape and 1 request to JiF.  That's why I thought it was 2 to JiF.  My bad.  

that vote on ape was the joke vote.... also look at who immediately followed me. I know ape is on vacations that started last weekend. my vote isn't staying there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

that vote on ape was the joke vote.... also look at who immediately followed me. I know ape is on vacations that started last weekend. my vote isn't staying there.

OK.  So now I'm thinking you were just trying to get things moving in general with your post to JiF.  That makes more sense in this light.  

• Upvote 1

Nolder, Drums, Greenpeen, and Nyn are your scum......There I've solved the game.

Crusher and Ape are drunk turning themselves into sugar cookies on the beach.   Stark and 80 are prepping for Rough and Rowdy on Friday night.   Pac is CIA in Afghanistan.  Jville and Jif and discussing fine liquors in some posh gay only restaurant.   

And I'm the only dumbass in this thread right now.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fair enough.  We're good if you are.  My apologies for misinterpreting.  Words on a page without body language can always be difficult to interpret, especially for me.  Hence why I suck at Mafia.

yeah we good. no worries 

• Sympathy 1