TOP GUN Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins Flawless Victory

8 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Nolder, Drums, Greenpeen, and Nyn are your scum......There I've solved the game.

Crusher and Ape are drunk turning themselves into sugar cookies on the beach.   Stark and 80 are prepping for Rough and Rowdy on Friday night.   Pac is CIA in Afghanistan.  Jville and Jif and discussing fine liquors in some posh gay only restaurant.   

And I'm the only dumbass in this thread right now.

trying his best ape ^^^^image.gif.43a9d1d3e2b4bd1f65b35814c479103e.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, its effort.  For Pac's standards.  I'll take it, for now.  I have zero interest in lynching him D1 even though he's one of my JN mortal enemies.  I've missed him in a masochistic kind of way. 

32 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

It’s something other than “you guys/this game all suck, I’m MJ, I’ll figure it out later” which for Pac equates to at least a light jog around the block.

@Stark I know I've been spamming you today so this was easy to miss, but you can speak to these points by Jvill and I regarding Pac?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Stark I know I've been spamming you today so this was easy to miss, but you can speak to these points by Jvill and I regarding Pac?

you both were responding to me saying that barry quoted the movie and pac was just speaking bs.

there isn't much game going on. so if you all are comfortable with that post as effort I am not going to vote you over it, I am not even going to vote pac over it. I was only pointing out that I read his post as trying to make something out of nothing really, just to have some type of post that he can sound like he's trying.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

you both were responding to me saying that barry quoted the movie and pac was just speaking bs.

there isn't much game going on. so if you all are comfortable with that post as effort I am not going to vote you over it, I am not even going to vote pac over it. I was only pointing out that I read his post as trying to make something out of nothing really, just to have some type of post that he can sound like he's trying.

Yeah, half-a$$ed back of the envelope setup speculation tends to be a Pac thing.  He likes setup speculation, because he's always interested in how well mods run their games, write their scenes, divvy out roles, etc.  It didn't stand out to me as odd for Pac. 

As the game goes on his interest level/effort in setup speculation will increase.  He obviously may be scum trying to keep up his town appearances but for now I prefer him making some semblance of an effort over none.  Disengaged Pac sucks.  Engaged Pac is entertaining.  

No one wants to follow me on Nolder?  I thought I had a pretty good case.  Is it purely the "don't lynch previous game's mod D1" policy in effect?  Because I'm pretty sure Nolder doesn't care about that.  He mods multiple games every season and knows there's always a chance we break that rule for him.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, half-a$$ed back of the envelope setup speculation tends to be a Pac thing.  He likes setup speculation, because he's always interested in how well mods run their games, write their scenes, divvy out roles, etc.  It didn't stand out to me as odd for Pac. 

As the game goes on his interest level/effort in setup speculation will increase.  He obviously may be scum trying to keep up his town appearances but for now I prefer him making some semblance of an effort over none.  Disengaged Pac sucks.  Engaged Pac is entertaining.  

yes I agree on the set-up speculation... I don't think its out of character for him also, to me, doesn't come off as really trying just getting a game related in post a few hours before deadline

Just now, Stark said:

yes I agree on the set-up speculation... I don't think its out of character for him also, to me, doesn't come off as really trying just getting a game related in post a few hours before deadline

You're definitely correct, and like I said he's not engaged yet.  He rarely is regardless of his alignment/role/etc on D1.

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Vote Gsexy........Gave no attention to Nyn even when she asked for it.   

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

VOTE GREENSEED

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Unvote vote Gsexy

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Greenpeen (3) - beaver, stark, jvill
Ape (2) - drums, nolder
Stark (2) - greenpeen, pac
Pac (1) - crusher
Nolder (1) - 80
80 (1) - nyn

With 12 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline: 12 Noon, Today

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Unvote  vote Ape

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You guys Barry-lynched me?!

I'm the doctor.  

Sh*t-show commences.  Too bad this was just deadline craziness because I don't see anything inherently scummy about how this came together.  A 3-vote lynch of a doc on D1.  Yikes.  We shoulda lynched Nolder y'all, it was Wednesday.  

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Ape (2) - drums, nolder
Stark (2) - greenpeen, pac
Pac (1) - crusher
Nolder (1) - 80
80 (1) - nyn
Greenpeen (1) - beaver

With 12 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline: 12 Noon, Today

This. This right here is the kind of sh*t that makes me not want to play anymore.

What the **** are any of you doing? Why are you voting anyone at all?

Every time a train builds you ****ers scurry off it like kids who think they're going to get in trouble because Billy said a bad word.

THE DEADLINE IS TODAY AND ALMOST EVERY PLAYER IN THIS GAME HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE **** THEY ARE DOING OR WHY

**** it.

Unvote

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sh*t-show commences.  Too bad this was just deadline craziness because I don't see anything inherently scummy about how this came together.  A 3-vote lynch of a doc on D1.  Yikes.  We shoulda lynched Nolder y'all, it was Wednesday.  

I'm not the doctor.  Remember last game, Barry was flustered because we speed lynched him and he claimed doc post-lynch. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nolder said:

This. This right here is the kind of sh*t that makes me not want to play anymore.

What the **** are any of you doing? Why are you voting anyone at all?

Every time a train builds you ****ers scurry off it like kids who think they're going to get in trouble because Billy said a bad word.

THE DEADLINE IS TODAY AND ALMOST EVERY PLAYER IN THIS GAME HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE **** THEY ARE DOING OR WHY

**** it.

Unvote

Hey don't blame me I stayed put on my train of 1 that people should have followed me on.

Just now, Nolder said:

There's more than 1 scum. Learn to consolidate like I did.

I wanted others to consolidate by joining with me.  I didn't like any of the 2-vote trains going on.  Consolidating only works when there are separation among the trains.  If there had been a 4-5 vote train at the deadline I'd have gladly joined but there wasn't one.

To Nolder's point,  I wish there was some kind of D1 exercise where we need to answer questions the way our role would, or maybe something like 2 truths and a lie, just to have something to base votes off of.  

Otherwise, you get these knuckle-f*cks voting off PRs on D1 just because.