Carl Lawson carted off field

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

The defense being good puts the offense into better situations, especially if the pass rush can help force turnovers. 

No, it was never about this year, but acting like the defense doesn’t help bring along a young offense is just ridiculous.

jets DL will be fine. as much as it hurts for this to have happened...DL is 1 position they could have probably afforded an injury. If rankins and Q can generating push from the inside, JFM, Huff, whoever else they throw in there will do great.

lets just all be thankful this isnt OL, or WR, or QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, k-met57 said:

jets DL will be fine. as much as it hurts for this to have happened...DL is 1 position they could have probably afforded an injury. If rankins and Q can generating push from the inside, JFM, Huff, whoever else they throw in there will do great.

lets just all be thankful this isnt OL, or WR, or QB.

I think they will be too, via Huff, Blair, Curry, JFM, QW, etc. 

That being said, as I said, Salfino is the very last person who should call anyone out for crying about something. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

That being said, as I said, Salfino is the very last person who should call anyone out for crying about something. 

who cares....he is a nobody. to be honest ive never even heard of him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, k-met57 said:

who cares....he is a nobody. to be honest ive never even heard of him.

Unfortunately he’s very loud on Twitter so I hear enough of him and about him to where it’s time to call him out on his sh*t.  Just my opinion at least.

34 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I absolutely hate sh*t like this. We actually have no idea if the team is going to win anything or not, but any chances of that happening just took a big hit, and it’s ok to be upset about that. “Stop crying, Jets fans” lmao go **** a cactus dude. Not all of us are savvy enough to think losing forever is Actually Good

I'm totally using this.  lmfao

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported that Lawson felt a pop, with concern that he may have suffered a season ending Achilles tear. He'll receive an MRI on his lower leg immediately.

A pop does not necessarily mean the achilles was ruptured. But, regardless, it is not an injury that has a great history of full recovery. If it requires surgery, someone needs to explore what what the russian gymnast who returned from achilles surgery in 3 months did surgery and rehab wise.

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-gymnast-won-gold-sticking-161415205.html

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I agree, but that’s. Not really the point right now. 
This team and its fan base is cursed.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

A pop does not necessarily mean the achilles was ruptured. But, regardless, it is not an injury that has a great history of full recovery. If it requires surgery, someone needs to explore what what the russian gymnast who returned from achilles surgery in 3 months did surgery and rehab wise.

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-gymnast-won-gold-sticking-161415205.html

I think we can all guess the answer to that...

Doctor Holding Giant Syringe | melaniejomoore

• Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

The Achilles (heel) is different from ACL which is the knee. 

kinda like how your delusional projection and proclamations of the NY Jets is different than the reality of NY Jets the pitiful football product. 

Screenshot_20210819-150203.thumb.png.1610b47223ad4f86ce13b8cbfe5d458e.png

What are you even talking about?

Carl Lawson has suffered two torn ACLs before (from what I've read) and I'd love for you to prove me wrong too because I'm no doctor and hope he's ok. 

And then today he heard a pop. 

Screenshot_20210819-144746.thumb.png.486f0667f5dccec0b3024215c2e9d163.png

That's 1 ACL torn. Knee injury. Screenshot_20210819-144820.thumb.png.e79098d4ce4d1ae88577a5bc55198490.png

That's 2 ACLs torn. Knee injury.

Screenshot_20210819-144855.thumb.png.4f979832f976fc3151cdaec7a18390ca.png

And there's the freaking pop. 

What "Achilles Heels" are you referring to?

And the next time you attempt to correct me by explaining something to me you can do it without your little sarcastic "delusional" attacks and if not you can  just simply put me on ignore.

Understood? Ok. Good.

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, BloodGreen said:

Agreed, a complete Achilles rupture is easily diagnosed on physical exam. MRI is purely to confirm. The fact they haven’t released anything definitive until MRI results is a very small piece of positive news. Of course I am a huge optimist by nature, which is why I have remained a loyal Jets fan for 40 + years with little to show for it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

How can you be an optimist after 40+ years as a Jets fan? I've been a fan for 50+ years and this team has beaten any last glimmer of optimism out of me.

I will, of course, keep rooting for them until I die, but optimism? Nah...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Carl Lawson has suffered two torn ACLs before (from what I've read) and I'd love for you to prove me wrong too because I'm no doctor and hope he's ok. 

That's 1 ACL torn. Knee injury. Screenshot_20210819-144820.thumb.png.e79098d4ce4d1ae88577a5bc55198490.png

And the next time you attempt to correct me by explaining something to me you can do it without your little sarcastic "delusional" attacks and if not you can  just simply put me on ignore.

Understood? Ok. Good.

You know what else pops? Champagne. Cap guns. Bubble wrap.  Get off your high horse and wait for the report please. 

36 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

And I don't know if the reports were true or not but someone said they heard a POP. I don't think we'll ever see him again as a Jet because 3 ACLs is impossible to come back from. This stinks. 

He has NOT HAD 3 ACL injuries, he’s had 2 KNEE injuries.  So I corrected you in that this current injury is NOT a 3rd ACL injury but to his Achilles’ tendon which is by the heel. 

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Understood? Ok. Good.

I’ll let your own stupidity display itself. The Achilles is what is injured now, so that’s what I’m referring to along with everyone else. 

You make this board stupider with every contribution. I’m trying to prevent misinformation and will continue to correct you when you contradict yourself, just like all the other competent posters do to maintain forum integrity. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2