• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This franchise is legit cursed. Not a knee jerk reaction or being a weirdo,  but sh*t happens to this team that simply never happens to others. Sure, other teams lose players to injury, but name me an

@mods, could someone please have a private conversation with DWC about his belligerence because it's really ruining the board. It would be one thing if he were belligerent while being right (see, well

What a f*cking joke that guy is. It's embarrassing to feel bad for Lawson? F*ck right off.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Hopefully they are just using precaution by carting him off and he is going to be ok. 

Someone said he couldn’t put any weight on it. 

I agree we need to learn more, but for the players to all take a knee and pray while the cart came, it’s hard to try and be optimistic here. 

praying I’m wrong 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Let’s be positive here. It can be something minor that only requires 2-4 weeks. 

They were all on their knees saying prayers, he most likely done 

Seriously the luck with this franchise is unreal.  As bad as gase was, he was also ravaged woth bad luck here.  I mean on top of all the high draft picks dealing with crap, even if it’s not major, Now you can throw in the top free agent signing too 

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Let’s be positive here. It can be something minor that only requires 2-4 weeks. 

I don't know. I always try so hard to be positive about the Jets, but the older you get, the harder and harder that becomes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2