3 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

He has NOT HAD 3 ACL injuries, he’s had 2 KNEE injuries.  So I corrected you in that this current injury is NOT a 3rd ACL injury but to his Achilles’ tendon which is by the heel. 

I’ll let your own stupidity display itself. The Achilles is what is injured now, so that’s what I’m referring to along with everyone else. 

You make this board stupider with every contribution. I’m trying to prevent misinformation and will continue to correct you when you contradict yourself, just like all the other competent posters do to maintain forum integrity. 

He's had 2 ACL knee injuries so far and I said 3 now because that's the bad feeling I have. 

He's sufferer two blown ACL knee injuries not "Achilles Heels".

• Thumb Down 1
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This franchise is legit cursed. Not a knee jerk reaction or being a weirdo,  but sh*t happens to this team that simply never happens to others. Sure, other teams lose players to injury, but name me an

@mods, could someone please have a private conversation with DWC about his belligerence because it's really ruining the board. It would be one thing if he were belligerent while being right (see, well

What a f*cking joke that guy is. It's embarrassing to feel bad for Lawson? F*ck right off.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, British Jet said:

If I helps, when I tore four knee ligaments and dislocated my knee I didn’t hear a pop, I heard a grinding noise. 

That doesn't help. Now I feel bad for you and Carl Lawson. Anyone else want to ruin my day with your injury?

• Haha 4
58 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

The optimistic take here is that Becton is so bad that Lawson actually wasn't very good anyway.

And just how is that optimistic? That means both of them suck...

Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

J!

pops are possible with ankle sprains I believe, maybe a high-ankle sprain - an injury I suffered in college rugby and i do recall a popping sensation and was on crutches for weeks. let's put some optimism out there.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

the office ex GIF

Dude, we can all see your prior post claiming that this injury was a third ACL injury:

The last two were ACL injuries. This one is to his Achilles tendon, which is in an entirely different body part (and what @92ShaunEllis92 was trying to tell you). The fact that you think that the only tendons that make popping sounds when they rupture or tear is a you issue that could be corrected with a little light google work, but you are too arrogant to think you could get anything wrong. And your tendency to go dumpster diving for old information to try to prove yourself right only makes you look stupider.

Stop. Please, for the sake of the board and your own sake, just stop. You were wrong. It's OK to be wrong. Just say "Oh, I thought this one was an ACL again, I guess I was wrong." 

But no. That would be too easy, I guess.

Ok so now he's got two ACL knees and now an Achilles. 

Great. Just great.

I did nothing but rave about C.J. Mosley throughout the entire offseason and this sh*t is disheartening.

37 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

A pop does not necessarily mean the achilles was ruptured. But, regardless, it is not an injury that has a great history of full recovery. If it requires surgery, someone needs to explore what what the russian gymnast who returned from achilles surgery in 3 months did surgery and rehab wise.

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-gymnast-won-gold-sticking-161415205.html

Probably doping. Lots and lots of doping.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

@mods, could someone please have a private conversation with DWC about his belligerence because it's really ruining the board. It would be one thing if he were belligerent while being right (see, well, me, right effing now), but the combination of belligerence and abject ignorance is just a lot to take.

I assumed it was another ACL injury and didn't find out about the achilles until a moment ago. So I was wrong in my assumption.

And if my Lawson posts of me freaking out bother you so much?

Stop. Put me on ignore. And just stop.

And I don't give a crap about "BEING RIGHT" about one of my favorite players injury I'm just upset he's gone. 

• Thumb Down 1

I feel bad for Saleh. This season was already going to a be tough one, but losing arguably your best player is going to directly impact our W/L record. Unless Zach can produce a Herbert-type rookie year, this season is going to be ugly. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

This injury is so Jets. It's the most Jets thing ever.

Please. The most Jets "injury" ever would be Wilson getting tackled by Lawson and breaking his Penis while putting out Lawson's eye. 

17 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

the office ex GIF

Dude, we can all see your prior post claiming that this injury was a third ACL injury:

The last two were ACL injuries. This one is to his Achilles tendon, which is in an entirely different body part (and what @92ShaunEllis92 was trying to tell you). The fact that you think that the only tendons that make popping sounds when they rupture or tear is a you issue that could be corrected with a little light google work, but you are too arrogant to think you could get anything wrong. And your tendency to go dumpster diving for old information to try to prove yourself right only makes you look stupider.

Stop. Please, for the sake of the board and your own sake, just stop. You were wrong. It's OK to be wrong. Just say "Oh, I thought this one was an ACL again, I guess I was wrong." 

But no. That would be too easy, I guess.

He's so f****** stupid and arrogant it almost hurts.

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

What’s that old proverb about assuming?……..🧐

Dude. You just joined July 19th of 2021 last month and you're jumping down my throat who the **** do you think you are? 

I know who you are. Someone who's just been added to my block list (probably another Buffalo Bills troll) so don't bother responding back to me because I won't be available to read it and now that Lawson is done for the season I'm done with this thread too. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Please. The most Jets "injury" ever would be Wilson getting tackled by Lawson and breaking his Penis while putting out Lawson's eye. 

Point taken.

Though I have to admit, I am surprised Wilson's right arm has not yet spontaneously combusted.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Ay least that would prevent him from picking up any STDs.

• Haha 3