Carl Lawson carted off field

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Zero.

They wouldn’t be speculating torn achilles if they didn’t know something. I imagine they know and the MRI is a formality before official confirmation.

He’s done for the year.

You're likely right.  But who's the "they" speculating here?

Just reporters and Twitter?  Or the Jets?

54 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Please. The most Jets "injury" ever would be Wilson getting tackled by Lawson and breaking his Penis while putting out Lawson's eye. 

Don't joke. 30 years ago, my muscular triathlete girlf(r)iend broke my favorite member trying to do some gymnastics on the mattress. It was months before I could inflate my buddy, and I couldn't pee straight for a couple of years. Until the doctor confirmed, I didn't think it was possible. It is. At least Lawson can still pee normally.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

Bryce Huff has been stepping up he’s going to be our new L.E.

Let’s not sugar coat it, if it’s Achilles he’s done and I don’t mean just 2021.

Of course he is. Jenkins, Vinny '99, Pennington's shoulder, Mosely,  Leon Johnson... it was inevitable. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Don't joke. 30 years ago, my muscular triathlete girlf(r)iend broke my favorite member trying to do some gymnastics on the mattress. It was months before I could inflate my buddy, and I couldn't pee straight for a couple of years. Until the doctor confirmed, I didn't think it was possible. It is. At least Lawson can still pee normally.  

I now understand the true meaning of your avatar.  Wow.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

He’s officially done. It’s going out soon. 

As expected, but thanks for the info. What a horrible day. Really feel bad for Lawson.. seems like a good kid and a hard worker who had a great opportunity to break out this year on the national stage.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Wait.  Wait.  Wait.   What!!??  Your story needs a thread of its own, if not a limited series on NetFlix.

Wow, that sounds like an ordeal.  Glad you eventually got it all straightened out.

well there's still that 20 degree curve to the left.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Wait.  Wait.  Wait.   What!!??  Your story needs a thread of its own, if not a limited series on NetFlix.

Wow, that sounds like an ordeal.  Glad you eventually got it all straightened out.

It never quite got all straightened out. Still serviceable. Still got the ex wife preggo at age 56. Maybe it did contribute to my ex being the ex ... more likely, it's just somewhere down the long list of my inadequacies. I'll try to get the spreadsheet from her to confirm.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bungaman said:

It never quite got all straightened out. Still serviceable. Still got the ex wife preggo at age 56. Maybe it did contribute to my ex being the ex ... more likely, it's just somewhere down the long list of my inadequacies. I'll try to get the spreadsheet from her to confirm.  

WTF happened?   She land with her knee on Sir Richard?