Has M. Becton gone nuts?

What exactly does it mean that his body is fine but he is no doing so well upstairs?

Whats the real deal with the guy? Family member sick? Drugs? Women problems?

Needs meds?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because drinking her bathtub runoff is a more realistic possibility.

He's clearly dealing with something? Why even speculate it might be drugs, or women, when you damn well know you haven't a clue what it's about.

Man balls on game days . Thats all that matters to me

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, #90 said:

What exactly does it mean that his body is fine but he is no doing so well upstairs?

Whats the real deal with the guy? Family member sick? Drugs? Women problems?

Needs meds?

You formed this diagnosis how exactly?

Hes going through things so why not just list every imaginable issue

12 hours ago, #90 said:

The JETS OC Lafluer, Said today that he is having problems "upstairs"  I thought someone might know what that meant. Maybe he is having trouble doing twisties.

No he didnt mention Becton having problems "upstairs".  What LaFleur actually said in his presser, I quote:  “Mekhi’s going through some things right now,” LaFleur said, via SNY. “He’s not playing at his best and he knows that. . . He didn’t have a training camp last year. He didn’t have OTAs last May and June. I’ve got all the confidence in the world in Mekhi because, one, I know how talented he is and, two, he’s a good dude and he’s going to work through all this stuff.”

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

What the hell is she drinking?  I don;t care how hot you are kale smoothies are non starters!

If it helps you to look like that, I'm fine with kale or dirty stink weed smoothies

• Upvote 3
13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Once he realizes erectile dysfunction is normal and many men, not me ofcourse, but many men suffer from it, he'll be fine.  It tough to deal with at first, or so I hear, so let him work through it a bit.

Perhaps you could lend a hand 😉

• Haha 1