Has M. Becton gone nuts?

1 hour ago, #90 said:

What exactly does it mean that his body is fine but he is no doing so well upstairs?

Whats the real deal with the guy? Family member sick? Drugs? Women problems?

Needs meds?

The dude broke up with the girl he was with in college. She was a tall, beautiful, collegiate basketball player. 

Now he’s with some chick with a buzz cut from his hometown who clout chases. A old flame from his past. 

The man has fallen for a succubus.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

No he didnt mention "upstairs" said in his presser, I quote:  “Mekhi’s going through some things right now,” LaFleur said, via SNY. “He’s not playing at his best and he knows that. . . He didn’t have a training camp last year. He didn’t have OTAs last May and June. I’ve got all the confidence in the world in Mekhi because, one, I know how talented he is and, two, he’s a good dude and he’s going to work through all this stuff.”

I’m confused.

Everyone on this forum said he dominated in the pre-season game…

50 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

What the hell is she drinking?  I don;t care how hot you are kale smoothies are non starters!

False. 

If she was bathing in a tub of Kale smoothie, I would drink the excess run off. Even if she hadnt cleaned her tub out in several months. 

• Sympathy 2

41 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The dude broke up with the girl he was with in college. She was a tall, beautiful, collegiate basketball player. 

Now he’s with some chick with a buzz cut from his hometown who clout chases. A old flame from his past. 

The man has fallen for a succubus.

I didn't know that.  I remember reading last year how instrumental she was in helping him turn his body around between his sophomore and junior years. She was a nutrition freak.  

54 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I'm pretty sure it's that he or a loved one was diagnosed with Mesothelioma.

The good news is he may be entitled to financial compensation.

He needs to call Weitz & Luxenberg right away and make sure theyre a part of that lucrative class action suit

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why couldn’t you just talk about having sex with her.  Why’d it have to come to this. 

Hey... we all have our vices. 

Some people fawn over Becton being a turnstyle, some people cant let go of Mims six 40 yard games, and some people would give Makayla Maroney a Cleveland Steamer. 

Dont judge. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Just watched that PC....YIKES

Two things scare me

1) Rarely do coaches admit a player has sucked recently 

2) "going through some things" WARNO WARNO.....coaches dont say that unless its serious

This is concerning 

Imagine how scarier this would be if LaFleur actually admitted he sucked recently?

What video did you and #90 watch?

6 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Or possible him or a loved one was directly affected by the deadly weed killer Round Up & developed non-Hodgkin's lymphomas as a result.

Considering his performance, he may have had a procedure where transvaginal mesh was used and suffered from infections, severe pain or death.

18 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Let’s hope its adapting and understanding the new offense install and not a mental confidence issue.

This, most likely. Take the comment in context. Lafleur was talking about Becton's struggles this year, and seems to me he was saying that Becton's troubles are understanding the scheme. Didn't sound like a mental problem, but an understanding what to do in situations.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, thshadow said:

Doesn't that just sound like he's overthinking things?  Not that he's going through heroine withdrawal...

He was held out of offseason training due to an injury during the install of a new offense. Then he has had issues catching up and with handling speed rushers in practice. That would be like for any of us on a new project at work with new people and missing the 1st couple months on medical leaven. Then upon coming back the next few months others around you are out performing you since they are much further ahead in the game since they haven't missed time. That can also even be challenging for any of us to maintain being 100% confident until you do fully get up to speed.  

• Upvote 1