Jets at Packers TV coverage issue?

What’s up everybody. Just a quick question. Games starts at 4:30. But CBS isn’t picking it up until 6:00 or until the golf coverage ends. It’s on the NFL network and starts at 4:30 but that might be blacked out in the New York Area. How de we watch the first half of the game? Maybe I’m missing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Heidi 2.0?

and sorry, I didn't answer your question.  I have Optimum cable, and it shows up on channel 79 - WLNY.  so whatever TV provider you have, I guess look for WLNY.  hope this helps.

I’m in Fairfield county, xfinity Comcast, and that’s what I see as well 

@Jet Sweepjust inbox message me if you need an A+ steam to the game with...

A.) 100% quality.

B.) No lag whatsoever (none).

C.) Perfect HD Picture Quality.

and most importantly

D.) Virus free (it's a clean site). 

Last Saturday I hooked up over 50 Jets fans throughout INBOX with live streams to the game vs NYG and everyone loved it just hmu if you ever need a live stream (goes for anyone here on JN too). 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

A.) 100% quality.

and most importantly

Last Saturday I hooked up over 50 Jets fans throughout INBOX with live streams to the game vs NYG and everyone loved it just hmu if you ever need a live stream (goes for anyone here on JN too). 

Please send me the link, too. Thanks!

43 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Rather then take risks, I suggest you try NFL Game Pass free 7 day trial.  If you don't need, or want it, just hit a button in NFL.com and cancel.

What risks are you referring to?

Because I sent out these links to well over 50 JN posters in order to not miss their Jets Giants game and 0 got attacked by viruses and why?

Because both me and @Mogglezhave utilized the same streaming site for many of years now and it's a 100% clean site virus free and being ran by the old Reddit guys. 

I provide our JN faithful with risk free streams to our games (PPV boxing too) and if not I'm pretty sure I'd be getting cursed out by now and by the masses too ?

Screenshot_20210820-141207_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f20227fae0164c17e7eb2c09837a616c.jpgScreenshot_20210820-141233_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b74ba08df8f5160fe9a2845061750777.jpg

Screenshot_20210820-141244_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6eae8c7b87f8030aa8131309e5adfaa9.jpg

Screenshot_20210820-141225_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1150c75a9131543affdd777de1459f78.jpg

Screenshot_20210820-143109_Chrome.thumb.jpg.75b0bc7c055be44a29ea5cc3ab17bfa1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

Sent. Click the MLB logo and check out the Cubs baseball game and then come back to this thread and tell us what you think ?‍♂️

I need it for tomorrow NY Jets vs Green Bay Packers my son will set it up. 

I don't touch that stuff I usually send my phone, computer or the TV into a frenzy. 

• Sympathy 1

I repeat:

Watch on NYJets.com or the Official Jets App

New York Jets fans in the team's local TV market are able to watch the Green and White's preseason games via live stream on the Official Jets App and newyorkjets.com.

Desktop, Phone & Tablet: Jets preseason games are be available on the Official Jets App and newyorkjets.com on desktop and mobile devices (*Geographic restrictions apply. Data charges may apply.).

The Jets are streaming it.  I don't see any reason to use an outside stream if you are in market.  

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

A.) 100% quality.

and most importantly

Please send me link too, thanks 

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

A.) 100% quality.

and most importantly

Can you please PM me the link?

[mention=34359]Jet Sweep[/mention]just inbox message me if you need an A+ steam to the game with...
A.) 100% quality.
and most importantly

Link please

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app