Jets at Packers TV coverage issue?

Just now, flgreen said:

Fans can watch the game for free via a trial of fuboTV.

You can also get a free trial at NFL GamePass.

That should cover the pre-eason.

Why?

Why go through all of that (I don't trust providing banking and CC information online with so many hackers either). 

When the steams I've been sending everyone over the previous two weeks are A+ quality, beautiful picture quality and a 100% clean site virus free and both me and @Mogglezhave used our same streaming site for years on end now.  

@The Crusherloves it too ?

• Upvote 1

On 8/20/2021 at 12:58 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Jet Sweepjust inbox message me if you need an A+ steam to the game with...

A.) 100% quality.

B.) No lag whatsoever (none).

C.) Perfect HD Picture Quality.

and most importantly

D.) Virus free (it's a clean site). 

Last Saturday I hooked up over 50 Jets fans throughout INBOX with live streams to the game vs NYG and everyone loved it just hmu if you ever need a live stream (goes for anyone here on JN too). 

Hi can you send to me to please? Im overseas for work and cant acess

On 8/20/2021 at 12:50 PM, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

If you have Verizon, for some reason you get the NFL Channel which is included in the the NFL App. 

So you should be able to watch it on your phone. 

Verizon FIOS on 55/510 with ian Eagle and Athony Becht. 

On 8/20/2021 at 12:58 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Jet Sweepjust inbox message me if you need an A+ steam to the game with...

A.) 100% quality.

B.) No lag whatsoever (none).

C.) Perfect HD Picture Quality.

and most importantly

D.) Virus free (it's a clean site). 

Last Saturday I hooked up over 50 Jets fans throughout INBOX with live streams to the game vs NYG and everyone loved it just hmu if you ever need a live stream (goes for anyone here on JN too). 

I live in New England, so the game for me was televised on the NFL network. Barely got through the first quarter when crappy Comcast lost the entire NFL network feed. I don't mean they switched games; the entire channel went off the air, and wasn't back until late last night. Fortunately, since I wasn't sure if the game was going to be blacked out, I asked DWC for his link. Once I gave up on Crapcast, I tried his link, and was able to watch the fourth quarter on a very good link.

Thanks DWC for the link.

23 minutes ago, viffer said:

I live in New England, so the game for me was televised on the NFL network. Barely got through the first quarter when crappy Comcast lost the entire NFL network feed. I don't mean they switched games; the entire channel went off the air, and wasn't back until late last night. Fortunately, since I wasn't sure if the game was going to be blacked out, I asked DWC for his link. Once I gave up on Crapcast, I tried his link, and was able to watch the fourth quarter on a very good link.

Thanks DWC for the link.

You're welcome man.