The meaning behind your JN usernames.

7 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Oh no! You made a cardinal mistake….. @T0mShane is nowhere to be found and you can bet he’s cross-referencing every phone book and google app to find you.

Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

We’ll just to help him out a little don’t go looking in any US phone books ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Awesumtenor said:

In my day job, I am a systems engineer; when I am not doing that, I am a lyric tenor; I sing primarily operatic and classical repertoire. I have performed with Andrea Bocelli, Renee Fleming, Denyce Graves, Jessye Norman, Placido Domingo and others; I have been the tenor soloist for Bach’s Magnificat, B Minor Mass, Handel’s Messiah, Hayden’s The Creation, Mendelssohn’s Hymn of Praise, Elijah and Paulus, Stainer’s The Crucifixion, Theodore DuBois’ Seven Last Words from the Cross and other oratorios. I have performed works in English, Latin, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German,Russian, Polish, Czech and Danish and I make a nice additional income from my hobby…

I forgot Italian - d’oh!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

What I’d like to know is how so many on here live in different parts of the country and are NY Jets fans. Sure, some grew up in NY and moved away but what about those who didn’t. What kind of person who wasn’t raised in NY would choose to be a Jets fan?  Now that’s some strange sh*t right there. ?

My dad was a big fan of Joe Namath. I became a Jets fan because of it. Most years I wish he would have hated Joe. Its like a damn curse. Im from St. Louis hence the screen name.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I was inspired by another poster here who has a similar name. He's a real tough guy and types real cool. Knows his football too. The only red flag on the man's character is that, upon first conversing with him, I suspected he might be a virgin. And so my name was born.

A virgin? I've got a 10 year old daughter and a baby OWC on his way and my best friend as my wife ??‍?‍?‍? ?

You're more obsessed with me (a stranger over the internet) than you are woman in real life ?

PS. You forgot to change your avatar in order to copy cat me. I switched my Robert Saleh avatar two days ago. 

Here. Try this one.  Enjoy.

Because he's already better than your overrated Josh Allen.  

images.jpeg.ea1bd4c2ad37f9b73845e7ed0bf3ff05.jpeg

#DWC-HAS-FANS. 

#FollowMeOnTwitter. 

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

A virgin? I've got a 10 year old daughter and a baby OWC on his way and my best friend as my wife ??‍?‍?‍? ?

You're more obsessed with me (a stranger over the internet) than you are woman in real life ?

PS. You forgot to change your avatar in order to copy cat me. I switched my Robert Saleh avatar two days ago. 

Here. Try this one.  Enjoy.

Because he's already better than your overrated Josh Allen.  

images.jpeg.ea1bd4c2ad37f9b73845e7ed0bf3ff05.jpeg

I wasn't talking about you...

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Awesumtenor said:

In my day job, I am a systems engineer; when I am not doing that, I am a lyric tenor; I sing primarily operatic and classical repertoire. I have performed with Andrea Bocelli, Renee Fleming, Denyce Graves, Jessye Norman, Placido Domingo and others; I have been the tenor soloist for Bach’s Magnificat, B Minor Mass, Handel’s Messiah, Hayden’s The Creation, Mendelssohn’s Hymn of Praise, Elijah and Paulus, Stainer’s The Crucifixion, Theodore DuBois’ Seven Last Words from the Cross and other oratorios. I have performed works in English, Latin, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German,Russian, Polish, Czech and Danish and I make a nice additional income from my hobby…

Yeah but can you sing any Slayer?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I typed this name just to fill in something when registering at JI, putting zero thought behind it, figuring it'd be temporary & I'd probably never log in or use it again anyway.

I guess you could say the name stuck.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Yeah but can you sing any Slayer?

While Slayer doesn’t fall into the genre I generally incline towards, I also have performed gospel, r&b, jazz, blues, country, bluegrass and classic rock in all manner of dives and holes in the wall…and if there’s a check on the other end, I can learn it fast and perform it spot on.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, DeeJet said:

Yeah mate, we haven’t won a grand final since 1964. It’s been a very painful ride since. From 2006 to now we have only made the playoffs once which was in 2018. Luckily this year has been different, if we win our last game of the season we will finish top of the ladder and two games away from a grand final. It’s crazy and terrifying at the same time considering all the heartbreak we have been through. So here’s hoping for the best. 
I become a jet fan in 2013 when I traveled through America and went to a the Jets vs pats game which we won in overtime and have been in love ever since. Not fully knowing what I was getting myself in for, but wouldn’t change a thing. And like you said I don’t like jumping on a bandwagon which is why I started supporting the Knicks 4/5 years ago. 

Petracca’s such a good footballer. It’s fun to watch him play. That midfield is pretty unreal. Dees and Dogs would be a fun Grand Final. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, the Claw said:

Petracca’s such a good footballer. It’s fun to watch him play. That midfield is pretty unreal. Dees and Dogs would be a fun Grand Final. 

Yeah mate, Oliver and the truck are beasts and got us over the line last night, a long with max. I’m so nervous, probably more because I’m scared of getting my heart broken. But still trying to enjoy the ride as well. 

8 hours ago, Awesumtenor said:

While Slayer doesn’t fall into the genre I generally incline towards, I also have performed gospel, r&b, jazz, blues, country, bluegrass and classic rock in all manner of dives and holes in the wall…and if there’s a check on the other end, I can learn it fast and perform it spot on.

Good man, good man