***The Official Jets @ Packers Gameday Thread [4:25 pm]***

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Zach looks good.  Don’t care what string is against.  Snapping through progressions like it’s a breeze.

The murmurs about wilson having a quick processor seem correct.  His playing speed is way quicker than darnold.  Should also make the OL look better. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Zach looks good.  Don’t care what string is against.  Snapping through progressions like it’s a breeze.

You can only ask a guy to beat who he is playing.  So far today, he had done what he needs to.  The defense on the other hand

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Lith said:

You can only ask a guy to beat who he is playing.  So far today, he had done what he needs to.  The defense on the other hand

Lots of fantasy sleepers on the jets who are going to give up lots of points with a very young defense.  The O is going to get yards and 2nd half points all season.

1 minute ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Don’t listen to idiots and their rants. You’ll have a better life that way, in general. 

After I upvoted this post, I wondered, did I just upvote a guy for calling me an idiot.  But he couldn't have been talking about me,  Right?

• Haha 3