Per Schttps://forums.jetnation.com/topic/161170-per-schefter-jets-looking-to-acquire-a-pass-rusher/hefter Jets looking to acquire a pass rusher

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He could've mentioned at least which teams the Jets were in "talks with". 

Dont you worry once JD doesn't trade for a DE (because Saleh believes in player development) I'll be the first to bump this thread as a reminder of who was right (me) and who was trolling our fan base (him).

And teams publicly put their own players on the TRADE BLOCK all the time ?

Why do you have to be the first one to prove someone’s wrong and you were right. DWC  you are a very passionate poster to say the least and I appreciate that as a fan. You get worked up over things and argue with people who are all here to have a discussion about the same team. It’s seems that doesn’t matter, all you want is to be right, how do you think that will end up on a discussion board? if you can’t see it I don’t know what to tell you. 

• Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You do realize he's been a FA multiple times and if wanted to sign with a warm weather team he could've, right?

And Fowler won't be traded from Atlanta. 100% won't be traded. 

Just know that JD won't be making any DE trades because coach Saleh doesn't go into panic mode over injuries. 

Which pass rusher did San Fransisco trade for after Nick Bosa went down? 

I'm done with this hack thread. Just know I'll bump it once the season begins to discuss "per sources".

Yes I’m aware.
Free agency = he chooses

Trade = team chooses/player has no say. 

You’re saying 100% won’t be traded based on what? That he’s happy where he is? Lol. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Why do you have to be the first one to prove someone’s wrong and you were right. DWC  you are a very passionate poster to say the least and I appreciate that as a fan. You get worked up over things and argue with people who are all here to have a discussion about the same team. It’s seems that doesn’t matter, all you want is to be right, how do you think that will end up on a discussion board? if you can’t see it I don’t know what to tell you. 

You're right man I just have a serious dislike for all of these media hacks who've trashed Wilson, Mims and Becton due to practices and I didn't appreciate this guy either for trolling our fan base and mushing Lawson's injury in our face (that's all he was doing). 

And as soon as people stop quoting me I'll be done with this thread because it was a hack report to begin with and with zero insight too. 

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Um. Do you even know what tampering means? ?

"What does legal tampering mean for the NFL? Per a league office memo sent to the clubs in March 2013, teams can enter talks with upcoming free agents within the window but are only allowed to outline the parameters of a potential contract and not make any official offers or host any player visits". 

There is no such thing as "tampering" when it comes to making TRADES dude. 

Guess you've never heard about teams officially putting players on the TRADE BLOCK? 

You just proved how little you know about the NFL. 

• Haha 1

You're right man I just have a serious dislike for all of these media hacks who've trashed Wilson, Mims and Becton due to practices and I didn't appreciate this guy either for trolling our fan base and mushing Lawson's injury in our face (that's all he was doing). 

And as soon as people stop quoting me I'll be done with this thread because it was a hack report to begin with and with zero insight too. 

I understand the frustration when it comes to the majority of these guys, most are just parasites. Schefter is a different story in my opinion, as are others. It’s just an endless cycle of frustration trying to fight that machine.  It’s easier said then done but sometimes you just have to be patient and hopefully this team will do the talking for us, that’s the only way it will change, to a degree. Being a Jets fan also means you have to put up with being the NFL and national media’s punching bag.

• Post of the Week 1

You're the only hack buddy. Take a break little boy

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lith said:

So, maybe Schefter is not such a hack after all.

Well. 

He never mentioned any specific teams or specific players as writers mentioned the names of Watson and both Miami and Houston specifically, but I thought that was tampering? 

Regardless I'll eat crow because being wrong never felt so good. 

I wanted Shaq Lawson pretty bad and this is a quote of me from yesterday...

"Sign me up.

(I'd give up both 4th round picks for him too). 

Throughout the previous two season(s) combined...

"Shaq Lawson:

1,055 Defensive Snaps.  

64 Tackles.

10.5 Sacks.

17 Tackles for loss.

18 QB Hurries. 

24 QB Knockdowns. 

36 QB hits. 

53 QB pressures. 

141.5 QB Sacks/Hurries/Knockdowns/Hits/Pressures (combined).

Vs. 

Carl Lawson

1,180 Defensive Snaps. 

59 Tackles. 

10.5 QB Sacks. 

10 Tackles for loss. 

15 QB hurries.  

41 QB Knockdowns. 

54 QB hits. 

67 QB pressures.  

187.5 QB Sacks/Hurries/Knockdowns/Hits/Pressures (combined).

this dude is a BEAST and also much better against the run than Carl is)."

So my apologies to Scheff and despite being wrong it feels good (but I gustahtguaranteed 100% it that Fowler wasn't going anywhere and JD is a better GM than me because I would've gave two 4ths for this guy! ???

• Thumb Down 4

Well. 

He never mentioned any specific teams or specific players as writers mentioned the names of Watson and both Miami and Houston specifically, but I thought that was tampering? 

"Sign me up.

"Shaq Lawson:

1,055 Defensive Snaps.  

64 Tackles.

10.5 Sacks.

17 Tackles for loss.

18 QB Hurries. 

24 QB Knockdowns. 

36 QB hits. 

53 QB pressures. 

Vs. 

Carl Lawson

1,180 Defensive Snaps. 

59 Tackles. 

10.5 QB Sacks. 

10 Tackles for loss. 

15 QB hurries.  

41 QB Knockdowns. 

54 QB hits. 

67 QB pressures.  

So my apologies to Scheff and despite being wrong it feels good (but I gustahtguaranteed 100% it that Fowler wasn't going anywhere and JD is a better GM than me because I would've gave two 4ths for this guy! ???

You were right again!  

Well. 

"Sign me up.

"Shaq Lawson:

1,055 Defensive Snaps.  

64 Tackles.

10.5 Sacks.

17 Tackles for loss.

18 QB Hurries. 

24 QB Knockdowns. 

36 QB hits. 

53 QB pressures. 

Vs. 

Carl Lawson

1,180 Defensive Snaps. 

59 Tackles. 

10.5 QB Sacks. 

10 Tackles for loss. 

15 QB hurries.  

41 QB Knockdowns. 

54 QB hits. 

67 QB pressures.  

739199.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

You were right again!  

Fowler was never traded. And won't be. 

And it were others who reported Shaq Lawson to the Jets yesterday while mentioning player and team names before it happened. 

Adam Schefter never did.  He never mentioned any single players names or teams but I'll still admit to being wrong.

I'm just anxious to see Shaq Lawson alongside of QW.