Over/Under 6 1/2 wins for the Jets this year?

Green Ghost

Jets Win Total in ‘21  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Over or Under 6 1/2

• OVER 6 1/2
    • UNDER 6 1/2

26 minutes ago, slats said:

Ouch, the Jets get two penalty losses! 

I voted the over because there wasn’t the option I’m actually taking (don’t bet!), but also because I’m thinking 7-10. My homeristic tendencies displaying themselves. :) 

Lol, fixed.

Also 7-10 isn't homerific.

11-6 is Homerific.

15 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Teach me to post in a hurry from my phone, lol.

6-11 (17 games), not 6-13 (19 games ftw?)

Kind of like our NYDN beat writer?  LOL

I agree with 6-11 as the probable given the youth and depth 

• Upvote 1

As of right now I’m going with 4-5 wins.  I expect this team to fight, keep games somewhat competitive, but I don’t think this defense closes out too many games.  That’s fine.  We’re going to have all the money and draft capital in the world to keep building that side of the ball next year.  This year was always about developing Zach and the offense.

4 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

No worries guys. This will be yet another rough year for y'all, but you will always have your 2021 preseason championship. No one can ever take that away from you.

You’re so f*cking mad and I’m here for it.

Imagine being troll who, ultimately, falls victim to being trolled.  Could never be me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jets0712 said:

Now what if. The last 2 games are wins in your scenario. That’s 10. Lol. Those last 2 Bucs & Bills may just may be that much ahead In standings that they emoji932.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Definitely possible.  That being said, these are “way too early” predictions so I’m not really factoring that stuff in lol.  The Bills will probably win the division but they have plennnnnty of competition for that week 1 bye.  Same with Tampa.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Gibby said:

Sticking to my original prediction.

6-11 but now an entertaining watch. Never unprepared or blown off the field.

My original prediction was 8-9.  Now, after the Lawson injury, and the fact that the cornerbacks have no depth whatsoever, and the fact that no one has stepped up to grab the right guard slot, I have lowered my expectations to 6-11, unfortunately.

I shook my head in disbelief that JD did not fill that right guard spot in free agency or in the draft, and it seems that it will come back to bite them.  Very disappointed in this.

But, the team is looking up.  Zach is better than I expected, and this draft will prove to be a great one for the team.  Zach, Vera Taylor, Moore, Carter at running back, Echols and Naserdeen??, as well as Marshall at defensive tackle are all good pick ups.  The scouts have finally got their act together it seems, and that I believe bodes well for the future.

• Upvote 1

Definitely possible.  That being said, these are “way too early” predictions so I’m not really factoring that stuff in lol.  The Bills will probably win the division but they have plennnnnty of competition for that week 1 bye.  Same with Tampa.

True. But we can dream. Lol. On another note. Thanks for some of your inside info on things. I respect your stance on this site

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Alka said:

My original prediction was 8-9.  Now, after the Lawson injury, and the fact that the cornerbacks have no depth whatsoever, and the fact that no one has stepped up to grab the right guard slot, I have lowered my expectations to 6-11, unfortunately.

I shook my head in disbelief that JD did not fill that right guard spot in free agency or in the draft, and it seems that it will come back to bite them.  Very disappointed in this.

But, the team is looking up.  Zach is better than I expected, and this draft will prove to be a great one for the team.  Zach, Vera Taylor, Moore, Carter at running back, Echols and Naserdeen??, as well as Marshall at defensive tackle are all good pick ups.  The scouts have finally got their act together it seems, and that I believe bodes well for the future.

GVR has played pretty darn well, and that’s with McGovern (who has also played well) cheating to the left a bit to protect Feeny, who won’t be a starter.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Jets0712 said:

True. But we can dream. Lol. On another note. Thanks for some of your inside info on things. I respect your stance on this site

I’ll be dreaming like someone forced NyQuil down my throat haha.

Of course brotha, anytime!  Thanks for the kind words.

• Sympathy 1