So glad for this amazing forum!

16 hours ago, longsuffering88 said:

Looks like it’s more about JETS than bs bickering from forum tough guys who are obsessed with dissenting views.

I truly don’t care about any fans 7th and  8th counter opinions. Just give me Jets facts and we can debate back and forth with respect,  but that’s it. Training camp threads should literally just be training camp updates and the occasional observation.

appreciate seeing such a great place !!

PS

wilson looks legit. You can only play what’s in front of you!!
peace

(longsuffering88- from that trash Jets site )

You must come from TGG?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, longsuffering88 said:

yes !

HAHAHAHA- 

the only feedback for this site is the mobile experience is very bad with the ads. Can I view it a different way on mobile? The PC experience is INCREDIBLE. THO...

THANKS!

Really? I use my phone almost exclusively. Works fine. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, longsuffering88 said:

yes !

HAHAHAHA- 

the only feedback for this site is the mobile experience is very bad with the ads. Can I view it a different way on mobile? The PC experience is INCREDIBLE. THO...

THANKS!

TGG, huh?  Hope you got deloused before posting.  Max insists on it.  I'm still chaffing from the powder.

On 8/23/2021 at 4:20 AM, longsuffering88 said:

Looks like it’s more about JETS than bs bickering from forum tough guys who are obsessed with dissenting views.

I truly don’t care about any fans 7th and  8th counter opinions. Just give me Jets facts and we can debate back and forth with respect,  but that’s it. Training camp threads should literally just be training camp updates and the occasional observation.

PS

peace

6E631B1B-6EC5-4283-A41C-EDD27F8F7CB8.gif

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 8/22/2021 at 10:20 PM, longsuffering88 said:

PS

peace

I feel like this forum is like sport radio sometimes.  There are people here that will hang onto any positive they see even after a game like yesterday.  

On 8/22/2021 at 10:20 PM, longsuffering88 said:

PS

peace

Discovery Canada GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY