One last comment before we move on from Green Bay week

It does appear that the GB Team and Organization conducted themselves with class and poise during the practices and game, provided the Jet players with good experience and even feedback and help that they did not have to do. 

The media for all of the other NFL teams are completely slanted and favorable to their team...except the Jets.  The Jets media thrives on criticizing their team.  It is what Jet fans want.  It is an unpleasant mirror for all of us.  

• Upvote 4

Interesting. My experience was the complete opposite

When I went to GB for the Jets v GB game about 5 years ago (I think), I thought the Packers fans were the nicest fans I had ever met. Interacted with them both before the game and during and it was an awesome experience for me and my niece (who was going to school out there at the time).

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

The last week made me remember how much I hate the damn Packers.  I honestly can't say I ever met a Green Bay fan who wasn't a total doofwad.  I work with a couple and they are insufferable.  One owns some stock in the team and he always says he is part owner of the Green Bay Packers.  He's among the worst, but they are all just a bunch of fanboy, front runner, "look how wonderful we all are" excuse making slackjawed yokel goobers.  Their announcers were horrible, ignorant, and fed into the cult-like narcissism that they all have.  The long rambling slobbering interview with Aaron Rogers during the game was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen and I'm sure those morons lapped it up.  

I just hate them, every one of them and the whole goofy ass persona they have individually and collectively.  

Thank you and God Bless

Tell us how you really feel Sarge!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

Interesting. My experience was the complete opposite

When I went to GB for the Jets v GB game about 5 years ago (I think), I thought the Packers fans were the nicest fans I had ever met. Interacted with them both before the game and during and it was an awesome experience for me and my niece (who was going to school out there at the time).

I felt the same way.  I was at that same game, and GB fans seemed to take pride in welcoming opposing fans.  We had a blast at the pre-game tailgate.  And once in the stadium we got along great with the Packer fans around us.  I think we are in GB next season and I really hope to be able to get back up there for that one.

• Upvote 4

The last week made me remember how much I hate the damn Packers.  I honestly can't say I ever met a Green Bay fan who wasn't a total doofwad.  I work with a couple and they are insufferable.  One owns some stock in the team and he always says he is part owner of the Green Bay Packers.  He's among the worst, but they are all just a bunch of fanboy, front runner, "look how wonderful we all are" excuse making slackjawed yokel goobers.  Their announcers were horrible, ignorant, and fed into the cult-like narcissism that they all have.  The long rambling slobbering interview with Aaron Rogers during the game was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen and I'm sure those morons lapped it up.  

I just hate them, every one of them and the whole goofy ass persona they have individually and collectively.  

Thank you and God Bless

Now do Pittsburgh...

• Haha 4

Thank you and God Bless

I don’t know about all of them but that Packernation guy was hard to take. 

• Upvote 1

I live on the Illinois/Wisconsin line and am married to a Packer family.

They are insufferable.  Bear fans suck too, but they don’t have much to brag about.  I can’t wait for the Packers to fall back to irrelevance when they don’t have a hall of famer behind center.  They’ve  either forgotten or never even experienced it.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

They are insufferable.  Bear fans suck too, but they don’t have much to brag about.  I can’t wait for the Packers to fall back to irrelevance when they don’t have a hall of famer behind center.  They’ve  either forgotten or never even experienced it.

Tell them to look at the Colts.  Manning -> Luck -> mediocrity. 

That's their future.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

They think everyone forgot they were irrelevant garbage and a punchline for 3 decades... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

Obviously you weren’t around to see the posts of @PackerNation who through the weekend conducted himself with real class and dignity.

Agree.  He seemed like a normal guy.

I will say that there was one Packer fan who absolutely monopolized the post-JI abomination Scout with his incessant idiocy.   Just a complete douche.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Bad take.

Packers fans are so polite. Also Green bay fans are hardly band wagon fans. Not sure how you got to that conclusion. 

Bad take. Packers fans are condescending douchebags and the Packers Bandwagon is alive and well. Prior to 1995 or so, the national Packer fanbase didn't exist. 

Not sure how you reached that conclusion. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

It was a DWC alt. 

?

Hey man I was the first Jets fan of JN who read between the lines and went after him (and went after his OP hard too) due to his 1st post (and like 3 posters of my own fan base called me out over it lolo). 

I had to deal with 10+ years of PatsFanTx on JI so trust and believe I can spot a troll from a mile away ?.  

PS: When anyone introduces themself to a new forum and starts off by saying "one of your players is a PUNK" trust and believe that he's up to no good and already premeditating his next plot twist. Screenshot_20210823-014258_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f2132e16f61d788bfd26109cd49f5afb.jpg

19409097.jpg.0ac6ccee73d6af884834cf7a8c8cfaa7.jpg

And the ones who called me out for calling him out owe DWC (me) a JN apology ?

I seriously doubt he's even a GB Packers fan though because in his first response to me he replied with "DWC" and only Jets fans from JI/JN/TGG have ever mentioned me as DWC

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

They had lean years between Starr and Favre but they’re sure due for some QB sucking!

• Upvote 1