Cowherd: Don’t buy the Wilson hype

Salehery

All Colin said was that slow down on Dan Marino comparisons... He is not wrong with anything he said and 8 hate coward... I think he is terrible.... But I watched the whole thing and he's not wrong... 

I mean he is wrong that they lost their best lber and that they are guaranteed to suck... But the media overhype is real. 

I think Wilson will prove him wrong in the end. I think he looks different. But let's hold off on comparing him to a QB that dominated the league for about 15 years. 

Just now, Skeptable said:

All Colin said was that slow down on Dan Marino comparisons... He is not wrong with anything he said and 8 hate coward... I think he is terrible.... But I watched the whole thing and he's not wrong... 

I mean he is wrong that they lost their best lber and that they are guaranteed to suck... But the media overhype is real. 

I think Wilson will prove him wrong in the end. I think he looks different. But let's hold off on comparing him to a QB that dominated the league for about 15 years. 

Who is comparing him to Dan Marino? Two weeks ago the media was eviscerating him for his G&W scrimmage performance. I think even the most ardent Wilson supporters will agree that the jury is still out. 

2 minutes ago, longsuffering88 said:

its all ratings - NY market is huge. Even I turned on Fox Sports at lunch today to see if he would back off, but he doubled down. Imagine the other idiots like me who did that!!!

After the show his Agent ran in laughing saying his NY prelim ratings are up 300% - he is winning

LOL

Skip Bayless got rich and famous off of ridiculous hot takes stemming from Tebow a decade ago. 

11 hours ago, Skeptable said:

He's said more than that. He called him Johnny Manziel. He's spoken about him incessantly, actually. And everything he says about him is based in ignorance. He has no idea what the **** he's talking about.

He already knows his prediction is in trouble as evidenced when his co host brought up Zach's day against Green Bay and instead of speaking intelligently about Zach's performance he automatically, first thing, said "Did you see their linebacker is out for six weeks?" 

15 hours ago, Larz said:

So shocked he’s not taking the reasonable approach it’s almost like he’s trying to stand out from the crowd 

Exactly.   Typing his name and linking to his stupidity just fuels the fire to have him continue with this stuff.

Congrats to Cowherd for making a ton of money, but hes as insufferable as they come with respect to the media and has an opinion that is completely meaningless.

• Upvote 1