Who is going on Friday?

Maxman

14 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

son, Ive been stuck more times than a pin cushion, I got double Pfizer and the booster, double Maderna and the booster, and I shot JandJ right in my sack twice. But they say the jab doesnt work against Delta, I saw it on NJ.com today

Well Pops, you’ve done all you can do and read what you’ve read. I find you’re exaggerated claim of having taken all those shots in the last 6 months to be a flat out hor$3shît lie, but to each his own. Duly noted, best of luck, and the Flea-Flicker is one of the greatest plays ever designed. ?

Enjoy your life of dreading mass gatherings, cheers Pops!

2 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Well Pops, you’ve done all you can do and read what you’ve read. I find you’re exaggerated claim of having taken all those shots in the last 6 months to be a flat out hor$3shît lie, but to each his own. Duly noted, best of luck, and the Flea-Flicker is one of the greatest plays ever designed. ?

Enjoy your life of dreading mass gatherings, cheers Pops!

Son, do you understand how serious this virus is?? If you are over 70, obese, you smoke, and you have diabetes, you have about a 0.5% chance of dying! Almost as bad as the flu! This is some really serious stuff. In the time since you posted I shot up my other sack with an extra two boosters. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Son, do you understand how serious this virus is?? If you are over 70, obese, you smoke, and you have diabetes, you have about a 0.5% chance of dying! Almost as bad as the flu! This is some really serious stuff. In the time since you posted I shot up my other sack with an extra two boosters. 

Mods someone please look him up and take care of this. Thanks.