What great QB’s does Zach remind you of?

We’ve all seen tons of tape on Zach. Got just a taste of his style in preseason. What’s not to like! It’s evident This kid has something special. Who’s he remind you of? He’s got a strong arm but it’s not Farve or Pastorini like. He’s silky smooth and seems really comfortable in the pocket like Brady. He’s got a moxie about him like Marino. But he reminds me of Drew Brees. Same build,height, arm, 6th sense. Obviously it’s early,  Zach just seems to incorporate a lot of different skills I’ve seen from many great qb’s. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ZacharyWilson said:

What I understand from reading this thread: Zach looks good so far and some people are enthusiastic. Some people think they're too enthusiastic for their liking.

I'm enthusiastic about Wilson, he's been better to date than I would have expected.  I look forward to seeing more, in real games that count.

I also think it's a little premature to try and compare a rookie QB after two preseason games to any all-time-great QB.

So yeah, I think you nailed it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm enthusiastic about Wilson, he's been better to date than I would have expected.  I look forward to seeing more, in real games that count.

I also think it's a little premature to try and compare a rookie QB after two preseason games to any all-time-great QB.

Stand for something or fall for anything or something like that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

sad guru studio GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

Zach reminds me of a Mahomes/ Rodgers hybrid; at least with the small sample that I’ve seen. Don’t get me wrong It’s inevitable the kid will go through some rough times. All the great franchise QB’s do at first. We won’t know for sure if Wilson is on that top QB tier for a couple of years so I’m cautiously optimistic.

• Haha 2