What great QB’s does Zach remind you of?

2 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Zach reminds me of a Mahomes/ Rodgers hybrid; at least with the small sample that I’ve seen. Don’t get me wrong It’s inevitable the kid will go through some rough times. All the great franchise QB’s do at first. We won’t know for sure if Wilson is on that top QB tier for a couple of years so I’m cautiously optimistic.

He reminds me of Voltron and Megazord combined.

50 minutes ago, jgb said:

He reminds me of Voltron and Megazord combined.

Nah tell me he doesnt look like Astro Boy. Even the lyrics fit to a tee.  Sing along!

There you go, Astro Boy, On your flight into space Rocket high, through the sky. For adventures soon you will face! Astro Boy bombs away, On your mission today, Here’s the countdown, And the blastoff, Everything is go Astro Boy! Astro Boy, as you fly, Strange new worlds you will spy, Atom celled, jet propelled, Fighting monsters high in the sky! Astro Boy, there you go, Will you fight friend or foe? Cosmic Ranger, laugh at danger, Everything is go Astro Boy! Crowds will cheer you, you’re a hero, As you go, go, go Astro Boy!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

The last time I was this excited about a NY Jets QB was when they had that kid, kind of hard to remember his name, Sam Darnold?  I think.  He was Tony Romo meets Aaron Rodgers.  So being that Wilson is clearly better, I'd say he's Zeus meets Brady.

At least three people used Chad as a comparison so yeah, about that. 

• Haha 1

This thread makes me sick to my stomach & you all are setting yourself up for disappointment when he looks like a rookie for the majority of the year.

I loved Wilson before the majority did, I loved Wilson well before anyone gave a sh*t about him. I still will not irresponsibly circle jerk over these two preseason games. I’m encouraged. I’m very happy. I’m not doing it to myself though. You guys are crazy.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Jets fans have zero chill

Reminds me of a classic SNL skit. MC Hammer plays Wilt Chamberlin and he goes through some of the 20,000 women he slept with. Except in the skit he's madly in love with each, devastated when they leave him, and then instantly in love with the next. 

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

This thread makes me sick to my stomach & you all are setting yourself up for disappointment when he looks like a rookie for the majority of the year.

I loved Wilson before the majority did, I loved Wilson well before anyone gave a sh*t about him. I still will not irresponsibly circle jerk over these two preseason games. I’m encouraged. I’m very happy. I’m not doing it to myself though. You guys are crazy.

Fake fan

• Haha 2