Jump to content

Colts waive PK Eddy Pineiro


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Who? No thank you. 

image.thumb.png.b56586b26deaeb59b05837c3d98afa3b.png

This kid Rookie is 3/3 on FGs with longs of 48 and 54 and also 3/3 on XPs. 

We might not have to look for another FG kicker for 20+ years.

HE DIDN'T FICKEN MISS IT!

Some people never learn 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ammendola looked pretty damn good against the Packers.

Huge leg, calm under pressure and with good accuracy.

A small sample size, but a promising start. I'd like to see how he does against the Eagles before we consider bringing anyone else in.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Who? No thank you. 

image.thumb.png.b56586b26deaeb59b05837c3d98afa3b.png

This kid Rookie is 3/3 on FGs with longs of 48 and 54 and also 3/3 on XPs. 

We might not have to look for another FG kicker for 20+ years.

HE DIDN'T FICKEN MISS IT!

What the hell is this??

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, nycdan said:

He's falling for the Tebow shot (sans the rain).

I have no idea if Ammendola has what it takes and he very well might, but another leg at this point seems like a good idea.

A.) I'm an FSU fan who always felt Tim Tebow wouldn't become a good NFL QB due to his super slow release. 

B.) I never watched Tim Tebow go 3/3 with FG longs of 48 and 54 (and make them look like they're nothing). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

That's disgusting of you to use that word on a message board. 

?


Go the Fück away and stop responding to my posts. You claimed you put me on ignore, so why are you quoting me? I was responding to @Pac. I don’t bother to interact with you or your obvious stupidity reflected by your posts, so piss off. @The Crusher already spoke to you, so bugger off instead of messaging me threats; petulant annoying child. 
 

and LEARN what homo-erotic means you ignorant simpleton. 

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

?


Go the Fück away and stop responding to my posts. You claimed you put me on ignore, so why are you quoting me? I was responding to @Pac. I don’t bother to interact with you or your obvious stupidity reflected by your posts, so piss off. @The Crusher already spoke to you, so bugger off instead of messaging me threats; petulant annoying child. 
 

and LEARN what homo-erotic means you ignorant simpleton. 

I would have went with Hot AF personally. @Defense Wins Championships both of you guys need to work together to not post together. DWC, I asked you just today to not respond to his post. Please don’t force me to give you a break. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I would have went with Hot AF personally. @Defense Wins Championships both of you guys need to work together to not post together. DWC, I asked you just today to not respond to his post. Please don’t force me to give you a break. 

Thnx man you're a good dude and a fair referee too and it's my fault I've gotta do a better job of just having fun. He's on ignore now 

Screenshot_20210824-121420_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fda285446c7dc8d517877dce51c447f5.jpg

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...