Zach Wilson = NFL's 4th Highest QB Rating.

19 minutes ago, Biggs said:

There is no context.  Pre-season stats are meaningless drivel.  On the other hand the eye test shows great footwork, a live arm and good decision making against vanilla defenses loaded with backups and guys who won't be around.  Comparatively he passes the eye test.  You can see why he was drafted at 2 and we should be very excited.  

I suspect Pats fans are very excited to have Mac Jones looking like a potential elite NFL QB in preseason?  

Exactly this kid already has A+ arm strength, pinpoint accuracy, super quick release, pocket presence, throw on the run ability and more importantly his command of an offense and for being only a Rookie its nuts.

Zach Wilson is the real deal and my excitement goes way beyond stats it's based off what I'm watching with my own eyes in comparison to Jets QBs who I've watched play QB over the years. I see a big difference. 

And that's because I've watched "meaningless" Preseason Jets Football Games since Boomer days as a kid and Rookie or not; no Jets QB has ever not only looked like this but also put up these types of efficient numbers either.

Boomer Esiason.

Glenn Foley.

Bubby Brister.

Frank Reich

Neil O'Donell.

Ray Lucas.

Vinny Testaverde.

Rick Mirer.

Chad Pennington.

Quincy Carter.

Brooks Bollinger.

Kliff Kingsbury.

Jay Fielder.

Patrick Ramsey.

Kellen Clemens.

Brett Favre.

Brett Ratliff. 

Mark Sanchez.

Mark Brunnell.

Greg McElroy.

Tim Tebow.

Matt Simms.

Geno Smith.

Mike Vick.

Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Bryce Petty.

Christian Hackenberg.

Josh McCown.

Sam Darnold.

Trevor Siemian.

Luke Falk.

Trevor Siemian.

Joe Flacco.

None of them. None of them played nor looked quite like Zach Wilson has throughout their preseason games (rookie or not).