Jump to content

Recommended Posts

AFC East ranked 3rd best of the 8. Fair evaluation BUT....

Jets Not even mentioned besides to say we lost Lawson and Davis...

"The Pats will be in the mix, you can bet on that" OH I CAN? 

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-season-preview-ranking-all-eight-divisions

3) AFC East

THE GOOD: It's hard to see the Buffalo Bills declining anytime soon, fresh off their first division title in 25 years. Josh Allen has blossomed into a Pro Bowl quarterback and he'll once again lead an offense loaded with playmakers. The Miami Dolphins missed the playoffs despite winning 10 games a season ago; they should be even hungrier this fall. And you knew there was no way Bill Belichick was going to put another collection of underwhelming talent on the field after the New England Patriots missed the playoffs for the first time since 2008. He went on a wild shopping spree in free agency, one that landed more difference-makers on both sides of the football. The Pats will be back in the mix. You can bet on that.

THE BAD: There are still questions about a Bills defense that struggled to pressure quarterbacks last season. That's a fatal flaw when trying to keep pace with a certain signal-caller in Kansas City. The Dolphins are saying a lot of positive things about second-year quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, but he has to develop and stay healthy. The Pats turned plenty of heads with all those new additions in the offseason. However, we also know that free-agent spending doesn't always lead to the desired results. There's bound to be some growing pains in New England, no matter who's under center. And then there are the New York Jets, who've already lost defensive end Carl Lawson to a season-ending injury while linebacker Jarrad Davis is out for about a couple months with an ankle injury. Those were two of their biggest free-agent acquisitions this offseason. Ugh.

 

THE BOTTOM LINE: This division is the most intriguing because of the what-if factor. The Bills are good enough to return to the AFC title game. The question is what Miami and New England can do, which really comes down to their quarterback play. If both teams find consistency under center, this division will be a monster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The perspective that the Jets suck by the rest of the league is new to us how again?

What did you expect? The Jets won 2 whole games last season. What do you care?  You earn respect with real wins in real games, not in articles or power rankings or on ESPN. 

"Getting your a** blown out" sounds less like a threat, and more like one of @JiFapono's pickup lines,

Posted Images

I couldn't care less. 

We're coming off a 2-14 season and it's up to Saleh/Wilson and everyone else to change this narrative before heading into 2022 (which we will). 

Show fight here in 2021 and we'll become the talk of the media heading into 2022 due to A+ available salary cap space (top 3) along with A++ draft capital (7 picks throughout the first 4 rounds).

spot1629147214.jpg.96432090bc6efa9885ae70cd62cb1f37.jpg

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Who cares

Just all the deluded Darnold fans who still believe that sap is NFL QB material.  Here's a quick depiction of them against all the evidence the last three years:

9796868f22317c23d01ac852212d811d.gif

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rtnelson said:

Need to show a pulse before you get taken to dinner.  If Wilson is good everything will be alright.

Not sure why that doesnt deserve a mention...and this conclusion that the patriots under Cam Newton will be in the mix...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Just all the deluded Darnold fans who still believe that sap is NFL QB material.  Here's a quick depiction of them against all the evidence the last three years:

9796868f22317c23d01ac852212d811d.gif

Except the ents were the heroes of that story.

But, also much like the ents, the Darnold fans will be perennially searching for their proverbial entwives.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, freestater said:

hamster GIF

LOL

I saw the video for that like months ago and have been trying to find it in gif form so I could post it when opportunity called.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

AFC East ranked 3rd best of the 8. Fair evaluation BUT....

Jets Not even mentioned besides to say we lost Lawson and Davis...

"The Pats will be in the mix, you can bet on that" OH I CAN? 

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-season-preview-ranking-all-eight-divisions

3) AFC East

THE GOOD: It's hard to see the Buffalo Bills declining anytime soon, fresh off their first division title in 25 years. Josh Allen has blossomed into a Pro Bowl quarterback and he'll once again lead an offense loaded with playmakers. The Miami Dolphins missed the playoffs despite winning 10 games a season ago; they should be even hungrier this fall. And you knew there was no way Bill Belichick was going to put another collection of underwhelming talent on the field after the New England Patriots missed the playoffs for the first time since 2008. He went on a wild shopping spree in free agency, one that landed more difference-makers on both sides of the football. The Pats will be back in the mix. You can bet on that.

THE BAD: There are still questions about a Bills defense that struggled to pressure quarterbacks last season. That's a fatal flaw when trying to keep pace with a certain signal-caller in Kansas City. The Dolphins are saying a lot of positive things about second-year quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, but he has to develop and stay healthy. The Pats turned plenty of heads with all those new additions in the offseason. However, we also know that free-agent spending doesn't always lead to the desired results. There's bound to be some growing pains in New England, no matter who's under center. And then there are the New York Jets, who've already lost defensive end Carl Lawson to a season-ending injury while linebacker Jarrad Davis is out for about a couple months with an ankle injury. Those were two of their biggest free-agent acquisitions this offseason. Ugh.

 

THE BOTTOM LINE: This division is the most intriguing because of the what-if factor. The Bills are good enough to return to the AFC title game. The question is what Miami and New England can do, which really comes down to their quarterback play. If both teams find consistency under center, this division will be a monster.

I'm okay with their report... The Jets have done ZERO in over a decade... JUST PROVE THEM WRONG From Now On... Make "them" Have To Promote You. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"Getting your a** blown out" sounds less like a threat, and more like one of @JiFapono's pickup lines,

Yeah, that’s a terrible quote.

”I’m gonna blow that ass out baby”

Gay Love GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Just all the deluded Darnold fans who still believe that sap is NFL QB material.  Here's a quick depiction of them against all the evidence the last three years:

9796868f22317c23d01ac852212d811d.gif

Can you text your home address to this UPS driver. He has a delivery for you images.jpg.c4e14de822694f57f4fef2918319a909.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, genot said:

Can you text your home address to this UPS driver. He has a delivery for you images.jpg.c4e14de822694f57f4fef2918319a909.jpg

Deride it all you want. But this team was sold a bill of goods with Darnold.  The torrent of evidence against that POS, supposed franchise QB is all in his stats.   He doomed this team with his inept play for three years.  Now?  A breathe of fresh air as his putrid stench slowly exits our, and the team's, collective nostrils.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Just all the deluded Darnold fans who still believe that sap is NFL QB material.  Here's a quick depiction of them against all the evidence the last three years:

9796868f22317c23d01ac852212d811d.gif

That dude is on fire!! Dunk your head, Treeman!!

 

Trim Treebro...?

 

I'll leave now.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Deride it all you want. But this team was sold a bill of goods with Darnold.  The torrent of evidence against that POS, supposed franchise QB is all in his stats.   He doomed this team with his inept play for three years.  Now?  A breathe of fresh air as his putrid stench slowly exits our, and the team's, collective nostrils.

Darnold was a football player,  not a tennis player. His success is dependant in otbers doing thier job, and a coaching staff that creates gameplans that put tbier players in the best position to succeed.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Perhaps the Jets should respond, on the field, and prove people wrong?

Personally, I think they should hit back on Twitter.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...