More Cowherd Jet bashing-Rips Becton a new one

So I listened to the whole thing and only had 2 problems with it:

1. He said Becton came into camp 40lbs overweight. This is false reporting, Jets said Mekhi's weight is where they wanted it at camp.

2. His voice and the way he speaks is one of the most irritating on earth.

Everything else is his opinion, he's entitled to it.

I'm a member of this and some other sports forums. I specifically joined them back when since the internet provided what is effectively a crowdsourced, fan based,  information exchange that is vastly superior to the condensed inanity and straight up assholery that is TV sports commentary, or it's web based spin offs. 

I mean, nothing wrong with posting what these douchenozzles have to say for the various monetary reasons they say it, but I've been actively ignoring these asshats for over 25 years.  If people want to watch people be professional f*ckwits in their spare time, free country, mostly. 

• Upvote 2

Honestly the media riding Becton is probably a good thing. He was getting a bit fat and happy when he seems to be a guy that needs handlers at all times with his food intake.

The Wilson stuff is just his new one. He does it with Mayfield too.

12 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Honestly the media riding Becton is probably a good thing. He was getting a bit fat and happy when he seems to be a guy that needs handlers at all times with his food intake.

Even as someone who isn't worried about Becton I agree with this. He's not someone you want to get overly comfortable -- keep him focused on his next contract.

27 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

This is what you call being in sports media now. There is no downside on being wrong, so he is just doubling down on his Wilson could be Manziel thing from like April.