***Preseason Game #3: Eagles @ Jets***

9 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

He was drafted going into the 2020 season with Gase as HC and he was most likely drafted under the premise that he has the traits/tools that fit the offense - a GM does attempt to draft players that fit the incumbent HC schemes - that Gase ran in 2020.

Well, the CS and profile of players for this new offensive scheme have changed, and Morgan doesn’t seem to fit this scheme. There’s your article, it’s an op-Ed. 

JD was not drafting a single player for Gase's "system" (if you can call it that) because he knew he wasnt going to be there much longer. 

Take that to the bank lol. 

• WTF? 1

Just now, ZacharyWilson said:

The fact that the helmets don't match the uniforms in this light is really annoying. It's like two different greens. 

It’s been that way ever since they switched from Reebok to Nike. Even when we still had the “classic” jerseys.

You don’t remember the dark green stomach pouch?

Nike is sh*t

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I’ve seen enough of these behind the scenes draft videos to know that the GM drafts with and for his coaching staff.

Yes that's true in most cases but I believe that JD wanted to dump Gase all along and bring in his people. Regardless it was a questionable move to take a developmental QB with a 4th when the Jets had some many holes on the roster.

I’ll say it:  Adams is a GREAT fit for this offense.  He looks like the best back every time he gets a chance.  One cut turn it up and run someone over.  
I hope he sticks.

Exactly. Been pounding the table for this kid. Since last year to get more carries.and he is perfect for this offense... coaches better open their eyes. I don’t care about draft position. How many Rbs were carrying. He has GOT to make this cut

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1