***Preseason Game #3: Eagles @ Jets***

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Luv the play calls!

Me too. James Morgan stinks so run run run!

Jeff Smith reminds me of an identical clone of Brad Smith once running with the ball and both Johnson/Adams went beast mode and laid the LUMBER on Defenders there. 

I really want to see our kids win this game in the 4th Q.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

Jeff Smith's versatility could land him one of the final spots on the roster.

Great speed, can play WR, runs a good jet sweep, plays special teams, return kicks, could be an emergency QB on gamedays.

He's got a shot.

IMO, he's competing with Berrios and V Smith for the 6th spot, but I don't think he gets it. He's most likely PS bound.

• Upvote 2

how refreshing it is to see fast young RBs run the ball instead of 80 yr old Frank Gore run for 2 yds. Adam Gase you deserve to be out of football. i wouldn't let you coach a peewee team.

and i hope hes watching Johnson and Adams tear it up this preseason. he had those 2 . things might have been different last year if he let them carry the ball.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Great speed, can play WR, runs a good jet sweep, plays special teams, return kicks, could be an emergency QB on gamedays.

He's got a shot.

With a cretive play caller, he can be dangerous.  Was not worth much with Gase, but he looks really good in this offense.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

He's got a shot.

We’ve got a lot of B- WRs. Guys who belong on an NFL roster as a WR5/6.  The problem is we got like 4 of those guys and won’t be able to sneak them all to the PS. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Would've been nice to see Wilson get some more game action, but I'd rather not risk him getting injured if the turf is that bad. Silver lining, it gives more time for Morgan to show us if he's improving.

Also, is Mike White playing, or is he still injured?

The mind is a terrible thing :)