***Preseason Game #3: Eagles @ Jets***

One of the biggest takeaways I sensed from this game is that this team will always play hard and give maximum effort throughout the regular season, which is a quite a bit different and a welcome change from the last 2 disastrous seasons which is a direct reflection of the head coach and his staff This will be an easy team to root for even in the difficult stretches of the upcoming season which are inevitably going to happen with such a youthful squad. The similarities of the direction and makeup  of this team and when Waldo took over are striking 
Wins matter.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Wins matter.

In order to get “ wins “ team must be built and this organization needed to be rebuilt from the previous regimes debacle in all aspects from the front office , scouting department , coaching staff and players I am very optimistic and believe this team will be consistent winners in the not to distant future as the direction of this team is trending upward. 

• Upvote 2

In order to get “ wins “ team must be built and this organization needed to be rebuilt in all aspects from the front office , scouting department , coaching staff and players  I believe this team will be winners in the not to distant future 
Absolutely ... but I wont be happy until the wins start piling up.

The difference between Morgan and Wilson is insane.  Morgan looks down his receivers and throws the ball in locations that is going to get them injured.  He does not look comfortable back there and reminds me of Darnold panicking in the pocket.  Wilson has so much more poise and you are not worried what is going to happen when the ball leaves his hand.

The difference between Morgan and Wilson is insane.  Morgan looks down his receivers and throws the ball in locations that is going to get them injured.  He does not look comfortable back there and reminds me of Darnold panicking in the pocket.  Wilson has so much more poise and you are not worried what is going to happen when the ball leaves his hand.
I expect a line of ints in the first half of the season as Zach learns what NFL corners can do to him ....

I have full confidence he will figure it out by years end.

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I expect a line of ints in the first half of the season as Zach learns what NFL corners can do to him ....

I have full confidence he will figure it out by years end.

I don't mind growing pains, it's when they become "the agony of defeat" that it gets old.  I think we are on the right track finally.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mark78 said:

You don’t compare Morgan to Zack. You compare him to White and Johnson, and his potential  versus a guy who has  JV hs arm and one who had played for half the teams in the league.