***Preseason Game #3: Eagles @ Jets***

13 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Ok but before telling me to temper my EXCITEMENT please post Browning Nagles 5-0 preseason stats of...

Completion percentage,  yards per pass attempt,  TDs, INTs, sacks and QB Rating

and I guarantee you he didn't perform as well as Zach Wilson has (thus far).

And what about the eye test did his arm look like Mahomes, his pinpoint accuracy like Pennington and his quick release like Marino?

I've been watching preseason Football since Boomer Esiason days man over 30+ preseason QBs and (Rookie or not) none of them have ever put up Zach Wilson's efficiency numbers and none of them have looked like him physically. 

Yeah, let me spend the next friggin' hour going back to Nagle's stats.  WTF is wrong with you?  You have now become more intolerable than I can remember.

I said what I said and stand by it.  You believe otherwise?  Fine.  Godspeed.

• Upvote 2

Just now, munchmemory said:

Yeah, let me spend the next friggin' hour going back to Nagle's stats.  WTF is wrong with you?  You have now become more intolerable than I can remember.

Ok but if you're to tell me to calm my excitement? And use Browning Nagle as your example? You should be more than willing to provide his statistics as examples. If not? You shouldn't tell others to calm their excitement about this kid. 

E9lMtA5WYAQ2g4J.thumb.jpeg.3601d433c61ec5115714cfb97b116611.jpeg

Dating back to Boomer Esiason I've watched over 30+ preseason QBs and none of them have put up Zach's statistics nor looked as elite as him. Rookies or not. 

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Come join the “DWC Block Party!” ?

All it takes is a brain, some ability to think,  and calling out false proclamations and delusional fantasy posts full of idiotic claims. Also knowing the difference between ACL/MCLS and Achilles’ tendon injuries gets you to the front of the line to enter the Block party. Lol 

first drink is on me. :-) 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Never. I've already seen enough of Zach Wilson to make me forget all about Trevor Lawrence and that'll never change even when Zach struggles and Lawrence lights it up etc I already believe in this kids physical abilities and Football IQ and mentality.

And you must've not read between the lines during Zach's holdout how I mentioned over 5x that I was mocking all the fans who turned on Darrelle Revis during his holdouts and if you can't read sarcasm that's your fault because I was doing nothing more than mocking Revis critics. 

PS: Keep quoting me without talking Football and you'll be added to my top 5 block party ? and if you're a man? whatever you have to say to me? Inbox me. Instead of derailing our game thread. 

T0m.   That gutless turd comment still stings you ? 

lol

• Haha 2

Hahahahahha

Boomer Esiason’s preseason stats during his GLORIOUS Jets tenure is THE GOLD STANDARD to which Wilson shall be judged a success!?!?

LOL ???

havent laughed this hard since HBO’s 1993 Def Comedy Jam Hour. Thanks, laughter is good for the soul. Lol

22 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Come join the “DWC Block Party!” ?

All it takes is a brain, some ability to think,  and calling out false proclamations and delusional fantasy posts full of idiotic claims. Also knowing the difference between ACL/MCLS and Achilles’ tendon injuries gets you to the front of the line to enter the Block party. Lol 

first drink is on me. :-) 

I told the guy last week:  He's out of control.   My head swims clicking on one of his posts.  It's always a compendium, a tome.  The collective works of Milton and Chaucer.  But in middle English.

Champagne and/or a nice Bordeaux, btw.   I'll bring the food.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I told the guy last week:  He's out of control.   My head swims clicking on one of his posts.  It's always a compendium, a tome.  The collective works of Milton and Chaucer.  But in middle English.

Champagne and/or a nice Bordeaux, btw.   I'll bring the food.

Sir, kindred minds think and imbibe alike. Lol.

I was going to go to the game, but am staying in with this rain and yes - Catalonian Kava - is on the menu.

B04AE5FA-8125-43CC-BD34-6D25EF3B6930.thumb.jpeg.3938311286e544b1ababaaece7475d22.jpeg

Good call! Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

"Jets, Eagles and league office may be having some conversations right now about the possibility of calling the game off."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/08/27/heavy-rain-leads-to-an-ugly-field-for-tonights-eagles-jets-game-in-new-jersey/

As much as I want to watch the game, and as much as coaches need to evaluate their final cuts, you can't risk a jacked up field.

5 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Sir, kindred minds think and imbibe alike. Lol.

I was going to go to the game, but am staying in with this rain and yes - Catalonian Kava - is on the menu.

B04AE5FA-8125-43CC-BD34-6D25EF3B6930.thumb.jpeg.3938311286e544b1ababaaece7475d22.jpeg

Good call! Lol

Dude, what you're holding is one of the unsung sparkling wines.   They produce on the same latitude as France's Champagne region.   One day, I'll regale you with my journey in France, where I drank Champagne from vintners who were graced by God.  Most impossible to find here.

Salute.  Enjoy the game and your beverage.  

• Sympathy 1