KENNY YEBOAH!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I was completely oblivious to the existence of the former until just now.  And after seeing pictures, I’m not sure which version I fear more.

I was too.  But the one you were referring to, I thought, and it seems, was Bill, not Bob.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I was too.  But the one you were referring to, I thought, and it seems, was Bill, not Bob.

Wow.  I didn’t even notice that even as you are pointing it out to me.  Zoomed right past me.  Yes, Buffalo Bill.  I even searched it earlier because I thought Buffalo Bob sounded wrong, and I still typed it wrong.  Someone must have spiked my punch.

33 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I was completely oblivious to the existence of the former until just now.  And after seeing pictures, I’m not sure which version I fear more.

Actually I like the Buffalo Bob idea.

He could open every thread with, "HEY KIDS, WHAT TIME IS IT?"

howdy-and-bob_thumb1.jpg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

FWIW, Pat Kirwan on NFL radio said (after talking about Herndon trade) that if we release Yeboah, he knew of at least 1 team that would sign him.

Let's hope this is true & that DWC follows Yeboah, in a non-stalkerish way, to his new team.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrcoops said:

Let's hope this is true & that DWC follows Yeboah, in a non-stalkerish way, to his new team.

it's only a matter of time until he kidnaps yeboah's son and has him lining up at metlife to run routes in a downpour while he throws machetes at him to catch or his kid dies

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

it's only a matter of time until he kidnaps yeboah's son and has him lining up at metlife to run routes in a downpour while he throws machetes at him to catch or his kid dies

Nah man... 

In true DWC fashion, he would claim he was ALWAYS the kids godfather or something, he would let everyone know that he was the FIRST to know about the kids birth. 

• Haha 4

Also, as I went back to get a few more laughs this morning in this amazing thread, I realized something and it's shocking and everyone of these people, are culpable in DWC's antics.  I wont call you out by name, but shame, shame shame on you. 

What is it you ask?  Many of you shameful posters, give him rep for his posts.  WTF is wrong with you?   It's like feeding a Gremlin after midnight.

• Haha 3

Just now, JiFapono said:

Also, as I went back to get a few more laughs this morning in this amazing thread, I realized something and it's shocking and everyone of these people, are culpable in DWC's antics.  I wont call you out by name, but shame, shame shame on you. 

What is it you ask?  Many of you shameful posters, give him rep for his posts.  WTF is wrong with you?   It's like feeding a Gremlin after midnight.

evil laugh gremlins GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

protest GIF

And here is the half-baked self-righteous JiF dancing on DWC's proverbial JetNation grave after he was given a vacation. Congratulations!