QB Roster and Depth Chart Poll

QB Roster  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How many total QBs should the Jets keep on the roster (not including PS)?

2. 2. After Zach Wilson, who else would you want to keep on the roster as backup(s)? If you voted 2 above then select the one backup below. If you voted 3 above then select two below.

• Mike White
    • James Morgan
    • Josh Johnson
    • Nick Mullens (not currently on Jets roster)
  3. 3. Which QB(s) would you like to see on the Jets PS (if eligible)?

• Mike White
    • James Morgan
    • Josh Johnson

Wilson will start, we know that.  But what do you want behind him?  Who do we want on the PS?

I'm honestly not sure about the PS eligibility for all players.  I'm positive that Morgan is eligible but others might be as well with how the PS was modified last year for COVID, the current CBA, etc.

Just now, Lith said:

Zach starts.  Johnson backs up.  White on intiial 53 than moved to recallable IR with rib injury.  Morgan released and signed to practice squad.  Subject to change since Nick Mullens was released by Philly.

I feel similar.  Liked what I saw from Johnson.  If Mullens is signed it's to be a backup as a guy with knowledge and experience in this specific system, but Johnson has experience in the system too, and he inspired some confidence in that preseason game.  I don't think we need both Josh Johnson and Nick Mullens.

I guess Zach, Johnson, White (potential IR designate) seem like the 3 (although Mullens is interesting) with Morgan continuing to be developmental and on the PS.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I feel similar.  Liked what I saw from Johnson.  If Mullens is signed it's to be a backup as a guy with knowledge and experience in this specific system, but Johnson has experience in the system too, and he inspired some confidence in that preseason game.  I don't think we need both Josh Johnson and Nick Mullens.

I guess Zach, Johnson, White (potential IR designate) seem like the 3 (although Mullens is interesting) with Morgan continuing to be developmental and on the PS.

i agree -- no need to keep both Johnson and Mullens.  Just based on yesterday, Johnson looked better for us than Mullens did for the Eagles, but Saleh knows Mullens -- although he did hav ethe chance to acquire him during the offseason and didn't.  I am guessing we stick with Johnson, but the Mullens release adds an intersting storyline for the next few days.

• Upvote 1