PFT: Deshaun Watson May be traded to Panthers or Dolphins this week

y2k8

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

They aren’t making him sit out. There was just a full blown investigation launched on Watson. It’s a lot deeper than football for Watson at the moment 

The “full blown investigation” that’s gone nowhere for months and resulted in 0 criminal charges

And Watson is not suspended.  It’s incredible how the NFL will celebrate documented child and women beaters like Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt but Watson is getting blacklisted over nonsense

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

The “full blown investigation” that’s gone nowhere for months and resulted in 0 criminal charges

And Watson is not suspended.  It’s incredible how the NFL will celebrate documented child and women beaters like Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt but Watson is getting blacklisted over nonsense

No, this is an FBI investigation that just got launched a few days ago.

we don’t have a single clue what he did & didn’t do, but, I know 22 plaintiffs is wild & it’s pretty hard to believe this is “nonsense”.

• Upvote 3

The only reason the Texans would trade him is because of the charges against him. And the NFL can still suspend a player even if either not charged or found guilty if prosecuted. On the field he is one of the best players in the league and a bonafide franchise Qb. I can't see any other franchise making a deal for him even though it's probable. They are taking on not only a potential suspension but a terrible public relations problem. They are basically saying we don't care what he did it's only about his ability on the field. We know what happened to Ray Rice. And now an even worse situation with Trevor Bauer and the Dodgers. Why would any franchise want that guy on their team. So far the team most rumored to be interested is Miami. Not sure why Carolina would trade for him. You'd think if they did make a trade Darnold would be a part of it. But kind of late in training camp for that. 

In regards to Watson going to Miami/Carolina I really hope he goes to Carolina because he's got an All-Time top 3 QB Rating and I'd rather not have to watch us play him 2x per season. 

This dude just destroyed the league last year and destroyed opposing Defenses without DeAndre Hopkins.

and if you put Watson on KC and Mahomes on Houston there is no way that Mahomes could've put up the numbers that Watson put up last year in Houston.  

Yes. I believe Watson is the best QB in all of Football. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

we don’t have a single clue what he did & didn’t do, but, I know 22 plaintiffs is wild & it’s pretty hard to believe this is “nonsense”.

Literally their strongest evidence is a text thread where he asks if a masseuse focuses on the “glute area”

I’ve been hearing since last February Watson is going to jail and nothing has happened because they got nothing

• Upvote 1

I’m not a lawyer, but I feel like they’re going to get him on “trafficking” charges since admitted to flying many of these woman across state lines in order to have, what he claims were, “consensual” encounters, sometimes sexual in nature.

That’s when he’ll plea down.

Just now, Albaniajet said:

Literally their strongest evidence is a text thread where he asks if a masseuse focuses on the “glute area”

I’ve been hearing since last February Watson is going to jail and nothing has happened because they got nothing

My guy. The FBI has gotten involved. It’s something.

I'm trying to remain neutral because if he is guilt free ... this is a travesty and heads should roll. If hes guilty... he needs to be held accountable.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

Watson admitted to having sexual encounters with some of the women.  The only thing he’s disputing is that they were consensual encounters.  We know that he flew them across state lines.  That’s a crime.

Just now, Mogglez said:

I’m not a lawyer, but I feel like they’re going to get him on “trafficking” charges since admitted to flying many of these woman across state lines in order to have, what he claims were, “consensual” encounters, sometimes sexual in nature.

That’s when he’ll plea down.

It’s very possible, it’s also possible they find out more than what they know now. There is a major difference in an FBI launched investigation & the 22 Plaintiff’s lawyer doing his own leg work.

• Upvote 1

It’s very possible, it’s also possible they find out more than what they know now. There is a major difference in an FBI launched investigation & the 22 Plaintiff’s lawyer doing his own leg work.

Absolutely.  I don’t know why anyone would think a case as large as this would be settled quickly, especially if it’s going to court and neither side will settle.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah let’s forget the Houston PD already investigated this for 6 months and found nothing

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Watson admitted to having sexual encounters with some of the women.  The only thing he’s disputing is that they were consensual encounters.  We know that he flew them across state lines.  That’s a crime.

If he himself flies across state lines to meet them it’s not a crime.  You can’t self-traffick

1 minute ago, Albaniajet said:

4E9F8CE8-C225-4FF3-BF75-FF88F487AFCD.jpeg

Weird hill to die on, especially when you’re being rolled off of it currently.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Absolutely.  I don’t know why anyone would think a case as large as this would be settled quickly, especially if it’s going to court and neither side will settle.

Precisely. it’s almost like some folks are arguing against it just to do so lol. This case isn’t getting settled for a hot min. The FBI takes their time. The Texans are in no rush to make a move. Watson has no choice in the matter tbh. No he isn’t on the exemption list yet & no it doesn’t matter that he isn’t as of today.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

If he himself flies across state lines to meet them it’s not a crime.  You can’t self-traffick

He flew them to Houston.  That’s not even addressing the fact that he paid them money for these encounters as well.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He flew them to Houston.  That’s not even addressing the fact that he paid them money for these encounters as well.

Yet the Houston PD couldn’t even get a solicitation charge against Watson to stick

look we’ve been discussing Watson going to prison for 7 months now.  Call me when he even gets indicted

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

In regards to Watson going to Miami/Carolina I really hope he goes to Carolina because he's got an All-Time top 3 QB Rating and I'd rather not have to watch us play him 2x per season. 

This dude just destroyed the league last year and destroyed opposing Defenses without DeAndre Hopkins.

and if you put Watson on KC and Mahomes on Houston there is no way that Mahomes could've put up the numbers that Watson put up last year in Houston.  

Yes. I believe Watson is the best QB in all of Football. 

I think you need a timeout. This is just an idiotic take.

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

AFC East about to be the toughest division in football 

I call BS. I think the "sourcse" for this is his agent and that bozo news writer who has been saying this same compensation for a long time. There is no possibility any team will trade 3 first rounders and 2 2nd rounders. They are not getting three first rounders. And they are likely not even getting guaranteed picks. Only way you trade is if you protect yourself against suspension. It would be mind blowing to me if he is even traded  Plus Watson is a scumbag.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Worst case scenario is him going to Miami. Regardless of what he has going on now, the reality is that it will all end up going away and he is still a top 10 QB when it’s all said and done

No...worst case scenario is Tua balling out...it's gonna happen!

33 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I think you need a timeout. This is just an idiotic take.

An idiotic take?

Patrick Mahomes: #1 QB Rating of All-Time (108.7). 

Deshaun Watson: #2 QB Rating of All-Time (104.5). 

Mahomes (46 games):

114/1,687 (66%).

14,152 Passing Yards.

114 TDs/24 INTs.

808 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs. 

QB Rating of 108.7. 

14,960 total yards and 120 combined TDs.

Vs. 

Watson (54 games). 

1186/1748 (67.8%).

14,539 Passing Yards. 

104 TDs/36 INTs. 

1,677 rushing yards and 17 rushing TDs. 

QB Rating of 104.5. 

16,216 total yards and 121 combined TDs. 

I stand behind what I said. Yes. Watson is a better Quarterback than Patrick Mahomes.  

• The only difference is that Deshaun Watson wasn't drafted into Kansas City with Andy Reid, Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Travis Kelce along with an A+ O-Line (and Patrick Mahomes was). 

IMO what's crazy is for you to believe that Mahomes numbers would be better than Watsons if Mahones was drafted into crap Houston (QB hell) and Watson were drafted into KC (QB heaven).

I can't stand how everyone crowns Patrick Mahomes (he stunk vs. TB with an atrocious O-Line) and overlooks all the other great QBs and all because of "Patrick Mahomes".