Costello nails the 53-man projection in today’s Post

Attached pic below… yes I still read the paper.

Thoughts:

- Love carrying only 2 qbs… he has White but I’d like to replace him with Mullens. And let’s just cut the dead weight with Morgan and ask for forgiveness from the draft gods for what was JD’s worst move of his career lol.

- He has Berrios making it over Vyncint with 6 wr overall. I personally want both of them on the team… Smith is productive when he plays and is useful on ST. Maybe we can trade Crowder before the season for some help on D or o-line.

- At TE he has Griffin over Yeboah. That would be a mistake. Remember Darren Waller was scooped up from Baltimore’s PS. Let’s not **** this up lol. Griffin is a jag.

- He has 8 corners with Dunn making it. I’d prefer to keep Vyncint over Dunn, as Dunn hasn’t looked good in preseason… but would want to sneak him on the PS for sure. 7 corners is fine for now.

- Josh Adams is a tough cut. Hopefully can get him on PS. This makes me hate the Perine pick even more, as he’s not much better and was a 4th round pick last year. Him, Morgan, and Davis are looking like terrible mid round picks last year, but still early so we’ll see.

Other than that I agree with everything. What y’all think?

image.jpg

• WTF? 1

20 minutes ago, wediditjoe said:

Attached pic below… yes I still read the paper.

Thoughts:

- Love carrying only 2 qbs… he has White but I’d like to replace him with Mullens. And let’s just cut the dead weight with Morgan and ask for forgiveness from the draft gods for what was JD’s worst move of his career lol.

- He has Berrios making it over Vyncint with 6 wr overall. I personally want both of them on the team… Smith is productive when he plays and is useful on ST. Maybe we can trade Crowder before the season for some help on D or o-line.

- At TE he has Griffin over Yeboah. That would be a mistake. Remember Darren Waller was scooped up from Baltimore’s PS. Let’s not **** this up lol. Griffin is a jag.

- He has 8 corners with Dunn making it. I’d prefer to keep Vyncint over Dunn, as Dunn hasn’t looked good in preseason… but would want to sneak him on the PS for sure. 7 corners is fine for now.

- Josh Adams is a tough cut. Hopefully can get him on PS. This makes me hate the Perine pick even more, as he’s not much better and was a 4th round pick last year. Him, Morgan, and Davis are looking like terrible mid round picks last year, but still early so we’ll see.

Other than that I agree with everything. What y’all think?

image.jpg

I think Mullins looked bad against our defense which isn’t good. I like Johnson over White or Mullins with Morgan on PS. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, docdhc said:

I think Mullins looked bad against our defense which isn’t good. I like Johnson over White or Mullins with Morgan on PS. 

Agreed that he looked bad but he’s at least had some respectable NFL games starting over the years while Johnson White and Morgan have had a combined 0 respectable games lol. And Mullins knows the system better than any of them, at least he should.