Zach & Allen against the Packers

Facts

1 hour ago, Ron Jeremy said:

Maybe so, but plenty of qb look superb against non blitzing, non scheming defenses. You can have a qb that can be laser like in preseason but once true pressure comes that’s when you see what they are made off. 

as I said, too take preseason seriously is comical 

Ron, great to see you.  It's John Leslie.  Let's shoot the sh*t (no pun) sometime over drinks.

2 hours ago, Morrissey said:

this is the only part of this post that actually matters.

Because its wrong? 

And in actuality the only thing that maters is Allen is a 4th year starter, top 5 QB and Wilson is still a rookie.  

1 hour ago, Ron Jeremy said:

It’s preseason nothing is comparable. Zach hasn’t even seen a true scheme yet. That is what will sort the men out from the boys.

I can’t believe anyone would take preseason seriously. 

And neither has Allen, or any other QB.

15 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He didn't mention and left out QB Ratings; which is how you know he isn't DWC (me). 

And I also post my NFL thoughts within the Around the League Thread.  

I thought the lack of pictures and videos was the give a way.

😎😁

• Haha 1

Hello Jets fans,

You know you are the man when a Jets fan forum still has you on their mind. I'm living rent free in your head. Sorry, I know that will trigger some of you. Kidding...well, kind of;-)

Ok, now the serious stuff. I realize you cats don't like facts and get upset when someone states facts. But this thread is full of falsehoods.

You will be happy to know that Josh Allen played the Packers 2s, 3s, and 4s just like Zach did. The Packers played ZERO starters in all 3 preseason games. The Packers sat 32 players in every preseason game. 22 starters and ten 2s.

J-Love played against starting defenses in both preseason games he played. 

J-Love was 12 of 18 for 149 yards vs. the Bills starting defense. Yes, the Bills played their starters the whole first half.

J-Love was 12 of 17 for 121 yards vs. the Texans starting defense.

J-Love is the Packers backup QB.

Shall we go over your backup QB compared to J-Love?

Also, let us know how many starters Zach played against this preseason? Ok then.

J-Love is developing and learning behind the best. He is right where we want him in his development.

Good luck with Zach starting this season. That is not a troll...I really wish you luck this season.

Now, I am going to go tend to my beautiful wife and children. If I get a chance I will have a few Heinekens and watch a min or two of that Bears game. Forget who they play. Oh wait, Idgaf.:-)

You guys be good✌

1294843398_download(21).jpeg.037bd6fa310df347f0f50670d32abb7f.jpeg

8 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Hello Jets fans,

You know you are the man when a Jets fan forum still has you on their mind. I'm living rent free in your head. Sorry, I know that will trigger some of you. Kidding...well, kind of;-)

Ok, now the serious stuff. I realize you cats don't like facts and get upset when someone states facts. But this thread is full of falsehoods.

You will be happy to know that Josh Allen played the Packers 2s, 3s, and 4s just like Zach did. The Packers played ZERO starters in all 3 preseason games. The Packers sat 32 players in every preseason game. 22 starters and ten 2s.

J-Love was 12 of 18 for 149 yards vs. the Bills starting defense. Yes, the Bills played their starters the whole first half.

Shall we go over your backup QB vs. J-Love? Also, let me know when Zach played against any starters this preseason? Ok, then.

J-Love is developing and learning behind the best. He is right where we want him in his development.

Good luck with Zach starting this season. That is not a troll...I really wish you luck this season.

Now, I am going to go tend to my beautiful wife and children. If I get a chance I will have a few Heinekens and watch a min or two of that Bears game. Forget who they play. Oh wait, Idgaf.:-)

You guys be good✌

Who are you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PackerNation said:

Hello Jets fans,

Shall we go over your backup QB vs. J-Love?

Also, let us know how many starters Zach played against this preseason? Ok, then.

You guys be good✌

Defending your backup QB's play on another team's forum.  Pretty sure JN is the one living rent free mate.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Lol but u took that part out hahahahhaa

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

Yes because someone corrected me.

Im not someone who digs their heels in when I’m wrong. I admit that i’m wrong and make the corrective change.

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/161303-zach-allen-against-the-packers/?do=findComment&comment=5052839

14 hours ago, PackerNation said:

Hello Jets fans,

Shall we go over your backup QB compared to J-Love?

Also, let us know how many starters Zach played against this preseason? Ok then.

You guys be good✌

You guys should start looking for a new heir.

Love is not it.