Leading up to Tuesday, what one player decision is keeping JD&Saleh up at night?

For me, it's Zuniga. First to admit the obvious, he's shown jack sh*t in his time here, with the biggest indictment that he's never available. Normally, that would end the conversation. However, JD seems to be huge on the RAS testing, and this kid oozes it. He fits the profile for what is now a desperate for this team, an outside guy who can get to the QB. Our only pass rushers are both DT's. Huff has been invisible the last two games, and nobody else has stepped up either. I just don't see the Jets cutting bait on this guy after one year. The fact that they spent all of day 3 drafting guys on defense that had high RAS numbers makes me believe that they feel Zuniga still has the chance to be a decent player.

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

For me, it's Zuniga. First to admit the obvious, he's shown jack sh*t in his time here, with the biggest indictment that he's never available. Normally, that would end the conversation. However, JD seems to be huge on the RAS testing, and this kid oozes it. He fits the profile for what is now a desperate for this team, an outside guy who can get to the QB. Our only pass rushers are both DT's. Huff has been invisible the last two games, and nobody else has stepped up either. I just don't see the Jets cutting bait on this guy after one year. The fact that they spent all of day 3 drafting guys on defense that had high RAS numbers makes me believe that they feel Zuniga still has the chance to be a decent player.

I think this is going to be interesting because I believe a lot of this will be determined once the whole waiver process starts.  Guys not initially cut may find themselves cut after a player is acquired via waivers.  

• Upvote 4