JD phone home……..

31 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

They've got a pretty serviceable bubble RB in Ty'son Williams.  I don't think they'll make a move.

He have any NFL carries, cant find stats on him

They do have Gus Edwards who's had 3 seasons of just over 700 yards and each season with 5 or more yards per

On 8/29/2021 at 12:35 PM, Jet Nut said:

He have any NFL carries, cant find stats on him

They do have Gus Edwards who's had 3 seasons of just over 700 yards and each season with 5 or more yards per

Late reply sorry, He tore his ACL his senior season at BYU (Zach's Soph campaign) but was still able to stick around on the Raven's practice squad last year as an UDFA.  Reportedly he's been having a great camp and preseason both running the ball, and very solid in pass protection.  Reports have come out since my previous post that after the injury to JK he's now 2nd on the depth chart behind now starter Edwards.

Of course, I am biased being a BYU guy, but Zach would definitely had more wins at BYU had Williams been in there past the 3rd game of the season in 2019.

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2021 at 9:37 AM, jeremy2020 said:

The Ravens aren't lacking at RB...their backups at the position may be better than what the Jets have so I'm confused what the trade here is...

Gus is better that Coleman but I'm not so sure about ty or Carter...lot of upside to them... Kidding he is better than ty but Carter could be better who knows...but the rest of their backs suck...which is expected

On 8/29/2021 at 12:37 PM, jeremy2020 said:

The Ravens aren't lacking at RB...their backups at the position may be better than what the Jets have so I'm confused what the trade here is...

Edwards is locked in at #1 on the depth chart

Besides, they can also trade for David Johnson