Rapoport: Herndon Traded to Vikings

Lith

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy how fast Herndon has fallen. Great rookie season with a lot of promise. Then Suspend then hurt then Develop stone hands.sh¡t I remember when gase first got here he was saying he was a unicorn of a te. I guess he fuçken jinxed him. O well onto the next great te of the jets wait I can’t remember the last good te. Nevermind 

• Upvote 3

no more herndon to kick around.  that guy just never seemed to step up when given the chance. he has all the talent in the world to be good at his position but just never put it together.  it'll be interesting to see who starts.  griffen did look good at times before injury.  wesco is more of a blocker.  kroft?  the thing too is that the jets have much better receivers now than they did a couple of seasons ago so a good pass catching te isn't quite as important.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

Crazy how fast Herndon has fallen. Great rookie season with a lot of promise. Then Suspend then hurt then Develop stone hands.sh¡t I remember when gase first got here he was saying he was a unicorn of a te. I guess he fuçken jinxed him. O well onto the next great te of the jets wait I can’t remember the last good te. Nevermind 

I mean, that is quite apt, because anyone who believe in Herndon believes in a f***ing fantasy.

• Haha 4

Just now, rangerous said:

no more herndon to kick around.  that guy just never seemed to step up when given the chance. he has all the talent in the world to be good at his position but just never put it together.  it'll be interesting to see who starts.  griffen did look good at times before injury.  wesco is more of a blocker.  kroft?  the thing too is that the jets have much better receivers now than they did a couple of seasons ago so a good pass catching te isn't quite as important.

Or the 'good WR corps' also has the effect of leaving the TE more open.  With teh secondary focusing on the 3-4 wideout set, a TE like Kroft could flourish. 

• Upvote 3