• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All gone. 

'Promising' he says.

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Lith said:

Surprised by this one, givent he state of our TE depth chart.  Probably good news for Daniel Brown.  Or we have another move coming.

Cuts, trades, or we plan on using our TEs primarily as extra blockers this year.

• Upvote 2
22 minutes ago, doitny said:

this makes the Yeboah cut even harder. 

What does it change a thing.  They didnt like over Krift, Herndon, Ryan Griffin, Wesco, and Daniel Brown.  

Take out Herndon and nothings changed

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"High-ceiling".

349264313_LowCeling2.jpg.2ab0fdd3128b052acb6714f565a4f79b.jpg

“Aye!!! I’ll make a floor for your accursed kind!”

lol. One of the funnier lines by the early 20th century husband American Tycoon to his midget wife. Great movie. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Crazy how fast Herndon has fallen. Great rookie season with a lot of promise. Then Suspend then hurt then Develop stone hands.sh¡t I remember when gase first got here he was saying he was a unicorn of a te. I guess he fuçken jinxed him. O well onto the next great te of the jets wait I can’t remember the last good te. Nevermind 

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

BOOM!

That's enough to bring Kellen Winslow Jr back!  

He's far too busy picking up the soap.  

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Feel like it’s going to be a conditional pick at this point

Conditonal pick: If Herndon catches 1 ball, 6th round pick, 2 balls 5th round and so on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

no more herndon to kick around.  that guy just never seemed to step up when given the chance. he has all the talent in the world to be good at his position but just never put it together.  it'll be interesting to see who starts.  griffen did look good at times before injury.  wesco is more of a blocker.  kroft?  the thing too is that the jets have much better receivers now than they did a couple of seasons ago so a good pass catching te isn't quite as important.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

Crazy how fast Herndon has fallen. Great rookie season with a lot of promise. Then Suspend then hurt then Develop stone hands.sh¡t I remember when gase first got here he was saying he was a unicorn of a te. I guess he fuçken jinxed him. O well onto the next great te of the jets wait I can’t remember the last good te. Nevermind 

I mean, that is quite apt, because anyone who believe in Herndon believes in a f***ing fantasy.

• Haha 4
Just now, rangerous said:

no more herndon to kick around.  that guy just never seemed to step up when given the chance. he has all the talent in the world to be good at his position but just never put it together.  it'll be interesting to see who starts.  griffen did look good at times before injury.  wesco is more of a blocker.  kroft?  the thing too is that the jets have much better receivers now than they did a couple of seasons ago so a good pass catching te isn't quite as important.

Or the 'good WR corps' also has the effect of leaving the TE more open.  With teh secondary focusing on the 3-4 wideout set, a TE like Kroft could flourish. 

• Upvote 3