And just like that it has all come full circle

Facts

30 minutes ago, CSNY said:

We all can agree that @Defense Wins ChampionshipsDWC at times can be a bit much I find him to be a passionate Jets Fan albeit sometimes a bit too repetitive and argumentative but to discuss him while on his hiatus and unable to respond is not cool. this and other forums are for entertainment and sharing of opinions. If someone bothers you that much don’t respond or engage 

What was he banned for?

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

DWC and I once disagreed about something back in 2013. He told me he hopes that I die on a fire. 

I am a Firefighter.  

**** that guy. Hope he never gets let back on here. 

His statement wishing harm or death on someone Definitely not cool

32 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

DWC and I once disagreed about something back in 2013. He told me he hopes that I die on a fire. 

I am a Firefighter.  

**** that guy. Hope he never gets let back on here. 

Maybe grow a pair.

Someone on the internet told you something mean and you don't really even remember it and you made sure to tell us your a firefighter? Got it d bag.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 12
  • WTF? 2

2 hours ago, Facts said:

He is, but in a weird way I think he makes this forum better.

You need a ying for your yang. Or whatever. I probably butchered that but I hope you get the point.

There's nothing wrong with someone playing the "devil's advocate" or being rigorous in seeing the other side of a point. Thorough thinking and rigorous debate makes any forum (online or in person) better.  But what is the intelligent value of posting bombastic garbage?

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

His hyperbole is just tiresome to the point where it just gets annoying.

He was almost going to a start a religion following Trevor Lawrence last December but fast forward to the preseason and he’s TRASH and a BUST. He discredits himself yet demands to be taken seriously. Add that to him being extremely antagonistic when people call out his nonsense and you get the sh*tshow that has been this board the last few months.

You can’t even ignore him, he derails every other discussion. It’s better without him. Let this thread be the last we hear from him and everyone can get on with their lives.

I get it and agree sure if that is your opinion that you can and should feel how ever you do but the guy is just commentijg on jet nation about the jets some one else might like those videos pictures or long posts...I certainly rant my self...we shouldn't ban ranting on a website designed to rant about our team! 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 2

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

See, there's a kind of difference between you calling me a D bag, and me saying that you're a pussy, a loser, and a total scumbag (those are "mean things") and telling a guy you know that is a firefighter that you hope he dies in a fire. 

The fact that this is your take tells me you're not worth talking to. 

What happened,  couldn't get hired on? ? 

Later, bro. 

Right I point out you trying to say you are right because youre a firefighter and I'm not worth talking to uh huh.... About the reaction id expect from you.

Just cause you are whatever doesn't make you right or some sort subject expert. Being d bag makes you one. Or do I just say I'm a veteran so I'm right???

Even your lame comment to try to call me name without actually  doing it reveals your character and demeanor. I imagine your the guy they send to get groceries or fill up the gas tanks huh?

• Thumb Down 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

This has Danny Woodhead written all over it.  Does great in last preseason game vs Philly...cut...picked up by the Pats....DWC's head might explode if this happened.

if that happens MY head will explode. 

Langi made the pats. lets see what Bill makes of him

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Right I point out you trying to say you are right because youre a firefighter and I'm not worth talking to uh huh.... About the reaction id expect from you.

Just cause you are whatever doesn't make you right or some sort subject expert. Being d bag makes you one. Or do I just say I'm a veteran so I'm right???

Even your lame comment to try to call me name without actually  doing it reveals your character and demeanor. I imagine your the guy they send to get groceries or fill up the gas tanks huh?

Wanna compare 214s?

If you're ever in South Florida,  drop by West Palm Station 1 and ask for Dolan. I'll buy you a beer. 

? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, shuler82 said:

define 'better'.

Haha. I’m certainly not going to spend any significant time or thought defending him.

I just think (in general) that forums are better when they have polar opposites. Yings and Yangs and all that. DWC drove a lot of discussion.

43 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

His hyperbole is just tiresome to the point where it just gets annoying.

He was almost going to a start a religion following Trevor Lawrence last December but fast forward to the preseason and he’s TRASH and a BUST. He discredits himself yet demands to be taken seriously. Add that to him being extremely antagonistic when people call out his nonsense and you get the sh*tshow that has been this board the last few months.

You can’t even ignore him, he derails every other discussion. It’s better without him. Let this thread be the last we hear from him and everyone can get on with their lives.

The thing with him is, it's seems there's really something wrong.  I'm not anything remotely close to a Dr, just the sense I get.

He's not your typical instigator that is half trolling - hall ass-hat.  

It seems like there's really something just off - and I mean that in a serious way, where I feel bad for the guy.  Likely needs help. 

While I don't disagree with what you wrote and agree this board is better without him, but I do feel bad for the abuse he takes.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

God I hope you told him that would better than listening to him do rap music.

That is just messed up.

thank you for being a fire fighter

Yes, probably....

And thank you, but wasn't looking for thanks. If I ever turn into one of THOSE guys...."Thank me for my service"...ew.

I have a good job I like doing and I get paid well. It was just such a crazy thing to be told on a sports message board. Even a Jets board...? 

• Upvote 4