And just like that it has all come full circle

Facts

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

See, there's a kind of difference between you calling me a D bag, and me theoretically calling you a loser, or a total scumbag (those are "mean things", and I would never do that) and telling a guy you know that is a firefighter that you hope he dies in a fire. 

The fact that this is your take tells me you're not worth talking to. 

What happened,  couldn't get hired on? ? 

Later, bro. 

This back and forth between everyone on this DWC thread is ridiculous. DWC is going to get the last laugh as EVERYONE is going to get banned with these insidious, vile and unnecessary comments. Lets give it a rest. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

This back and forth between everyone on this DWC thread is ridiculous. DWC is going to get the last laugh as EVERYONE is going to get banned with these insidious, vile and unnecessary comments. Lets give it a rest. 

We kissed and made up. Its a touching story.

And you're 100% right.

• Haha 1

Being new here, I don't have the same experience as ya'll with him.  However it is very noticeable that he is full of hyperbole and doesn't like anyone disagreeing with him.  Every fan base, every forum, every public space in the world has a guy like DWC.  If you hate interacting with him, just ignore him.  He is probably loving this thread with everyone talking about him, it's only going to make him louder when he returns.

• Upvote 1

i wish you guys could just put him on ignore and move on.

i guess im in the minority of posters than love him and his banter. Hes interesting. A character. I dont think its an act, its just DWC. Theres a slew of “popular” guys here that bore me to death.........DWC fascinates

the guy loves his team and is passionate. I can see why he might annoy you with his homerism and long threads, but that not bannable.

He also apologizes a lot. I do t think he means any hard nor is he trolling

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

See, there's a kind of difference between you calling me a D bag, and me theoretically calling you a loser, or a total scumbag (those are "mean things", and I would never do that) and telling a guy you know that is a firefighter that you hope he dies in a fire. 

The fact that this is your take tells me you're not worth talking to. 

What happened,  couldn't get hired on? ? 

Later, bro. 

That’s why I’m hoping you die in some kind of ice related circumstance.

The Shining GIF

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I know for 100% DWC is not Tom.

I emailed him because he lives nearby and he knew details about this area only a person who lived here would know.

unless tom happens to live in tampa/st pete

DWC is definitely not Tom.  Still, it would be hilarious if Shane came back today with a big, “Whaddid I miss?”

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Haha. I’m certainly not going to spend any significant time or thought defending him.

I just think (in general) that forums are better when they have polar opposites. Yings and Yangs and all that. DWC drove a lot of discussion.

Ha! I agree with all of that until your last sentence. Driving discussion because you have strong opinions or start a lot of threads is fine, but when everything always is (or becomes) about you, and when you copy and paste your same posts over and over, and can't concede a point or admit when you're wrong, that's where the issues arise. 

I'm kind of shocked his absence has become a big deal. I know I let him annoy and ruin the board for me, but I didn't realize so many others felt the same. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

28 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

DWC is definitely not Tom.  Still, it would be hilarious if Shane came back today with a big, “Whaddid I miss?”

I was hoping he was, TBH.. A troll job like that would be really impressive. but a 30 something year old Zach Thomas jersey wearing  unhinged fanboy.. not as much. 

6 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

This has Danny Woodhead written all over it.  Does great in last preseason game vs Philly...cut...picked up by the Pats....DWC's head might explode if this happened.

So might mine.  I really hope he clears waivers... 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hes also a deranged psychopath.  Oh, and that time he posted pics of the food he had made was the saddest, most depressing thing I have ever seen on this board. It even enraged @The Crusher

Did you see his furniture?

but seriously I think dwc has a point.  I think the celebration was over the top to then just cut him.  I felt the same was as dwc. 

Sure DWC was over the top but he also is a very passionate Jets fan.  Some of you guys really need to get over yourselves.  This is a FAN forum after all.  If some of us go a little extreme, just take it in stride.  I mean it isn't like you are forced to read any thread he starts or post he makes.  It is like just keeps pushing buttons and predictably you guys respond.  Kinda like Pavlovs dog and many of don't even seem to realize it.  I don't take him seriously and consequently I'm okay with his ultra positivity.  I just look at as a bit of comic relief with some decent points thrown in every now and then... 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, CSNY said:

We all can agree that @Defense Wins ChampionshipsDWC at times can be a bit much I find him to be a passionate Jets Fan albeit sometimes a bit too repetitive and argumentative but to discuss him while on his hiatus and unable to respond is not cool. this and other forums are for entertainment and sharing of opinions. If someone bothers you that much don’t respond or engage 

If only it were that simple.  We all know that some will choose to ignore DWC but there will always be at least a few who engage, and thus, it ruins threads.  The ignore feature is great.  But not everyone utilizes it so no one ever gets fully ignored.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That isn't why he gets banned, you tool.  Are you not paying attention?  He gets banned for stuff like wishing death on people or other personal attacks, which you believe should be condoned.  What is wrong with you?  

Yeah but also his football opinions and his presentation of those opinions suck.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2