now that morgan was cut

kmnj

9 hours ago, kmnj said:

can joe d fan boys finally admit it was a terrible pick  or do we "have to wait 3-4 years before we can evaluate the draft" 

the morgan pick was just like the hackenberg pick but a bit later-anybody that watched football knew  he  was never going play for the team

i would much rather have G Davis in the 4th round who by the way greatly outproduced Mims

I will give Joe D the benefit of the doubt and hope he learned from his rookie mistakes

I can't even begin to describe how irritating this post is

6 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Hackenberg goes down as one of the worst draft picks in NFL history, not just JETS history.

Morgan wasn’t even the worst pick of the 2020 JETS draft. That title belongs to Zuniga given he was taken earlier.

The Morgan pick was awful though.

Ashton Davis will eventually prove himself usesless along with cam Clark. Mimms is a TBD.

9 hours ago, kmnj said:

can joe d fan boys finally admit it was a terrible pick  or do we "have to wait 3-4 years before we can evaluate the draft" 

the morgan pick was just like the hackenberg pick but a bit later-anybody that watched football knew  he  was never going play for the team

i would much rather have G Davis in the 4th round who by the way greatly outproduced Mims

I will give Joe D the benefit of the doubt and hope he learned from his rookie mistakes

I'll take people who can't tell the difference between process and outcomes for 1000, Alex