romo compares Zach to Mahomes

Facts

2 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

That started so well with the Mahomes comparison, then he had to go and spoil it by saying he likes Tua.

It's kind of like a woman telling you she thinks you're handsome and then says there's something about Elon Musk she finds irresistible 

Yeah, its called billions of dollars

9 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Meh, it's better that than what most commentators do on the Jets' players. Plus when calling games he's kind of shown there isn't just mush between his ears in terms of football intelligence, plus he was a successful QB himself (and not just because he was innately the most talented). 

It's nicer to see than the usual, but it still doesn't mean anything. I mean, of all people, Pat Mahomes comparisons before he's taken his first snap in a game that counts? Not that I wouldn't welcome even 75% of Mahomes's production, nor that I'm not hopeful for Wilson myself, but at this point such a comparison is a bit much. 

I love his game calling. He calls out the plays frequently and is right most of the times. But his years long hard-on for Sam was a bit much, just like the Wilson to Mahomes comparison. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lith said:

Eisen reacting to Romo's comments is great.  

"It doesn't happen to us.  It doesn't happen to Jet fans.  We have got guys who flash, then run into somebody's ass." 

Somehow I feel like the more we get excited about it, the more likely it's going to blow up in our faces.

• Upvote 1