Chris Simms- Zach Wilson has been best rookie QB in preseason

jetsons

25 minutes ago, sackdance said:

Yes he is and social media was ALL OVER the potential of a ZW bust scenario after a few practices were portrayed as a QB struggling. 

No they weren't, the media wasnt ALL OVER the potential of ZW busting.  Social media is NOT the media.  Some assclown with a twitter account isnt the media

There were a few practices portrayed as a QB struggling.  It was only a handful and then there were practices where he lit it up.  But a bust?  Didnt hear anyone go there, maybe Cowherd but I dont listen to him unless someone posts It here

Again, social media isnt the sports media.  Though some get confused on the difference.  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

49 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Preseason means nothing.  If it did Chris Simms would have been a pretty good NFL QB.  And I'm not hating on Zach.  

Actually, from what I remember, he was starting to do good with the Bucs. Then he got rocked on field, carted off, taken by ambulance to the hospital, and lost his spleen at which point I don't think playing was an option anymore.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Actually, from what I remember, he was starting to do good with the Bucs. Then he got rocked on field, carted off, taken by ambulance to the hospital, and lost his spleen at which point I don't think playing was an option anymore.

I think he was in the league for like 5 years after that hit.  I don't know how well he was playing.  He took over when Griese got hurt in '05 and was surprisingly good.  Was worse in '06 starting off 0-4 and got hurt against the Panthers.  He actually stayed in the game, but was supposedly close to death by the time he got to the hospital.  He had a big feud with Gruden over his return and think he still hates Chucky, but he played for the Titans and Denver in '08 and '09 and hung on for a backup without playing for quite some time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think he was in the league for like 5 years after that hit.  I don't know how well he was playing.  He took over when Griese got hurt in '05 and was surprisingly good.  Was worse in '06 starting off 0-4 and got hurt against the Panthers.  He actually stayed in the game, but was supposedly close to death by the time he got to the hospital.  He had a big feud with Gruden over his return and think he still hates Chucky, but he played for the Titans and Denver in '08 and '09 and hung on for a backup without playing for quite some time.

No sh*t. Thought he was out of the league pretty immediately after that. I just looked and he was hurt in 06, dnp 07, and then had something like 19 total attempts between 08 and 09.

On 9/2/2021 at 4:28 PM, Peace Frog said:

He’s a lefty. Lefty’s wear their watch on the right hand. 

I do not get the top button buttoned thing- looks weird. But I knew him and his brother when they were kids. Not really a dbag. Pretty respectful back then, maybe his head got bigger compensating for losing his spleen. 

I dislike Chris Simms, but my friend met him when he was a senior in high school and he said the same thing you did. He described Chris as being very respectful and polite. 

On 9/5/2021 at 11:53 AM, Albaniajet said:

Wilson played well facing first stringers 

Fields and Lance are getting their scrotums gargled for making plays facing third string trash that are flipping burgers now 

Yea, I'm pretty sure the three of them were playing backups.